Nicki

Sherlock's POV

I was interested in Lisa's case, I knew from the time I met her she came from a different universe. I was sure of it, but I couldn't help her. Ever since email was made, all foreign travel was banned because of the viruses. Besides, I needed money, something she obviously didn't have.

So I am now stuck with stupid mysteries, unlike in the other countries I traveled. I used to be able to solve murders, suicides, and the occasional arsonists in only days, but now I'm lucky to even get a job. Which was why Nicki was visiting...

Knock, knock, knock!

"It's open!" I yell from the kitchen. I slowly hear the door open then close.

I walk into the living room, wearing my infamous trench coat. I saw Nicki, wearing a black suit, and having her long blonde hair.

"So, Sherlock. I guess you know what I'm here for." she says

"Yes, this is about the missing anaconda." I said, "first of all, how much are you paying me?"

"My budget is $1,500 to $3,000, how much would you like?" she asks

"Depends, do you have any clues?" I ask

"No, I do not." she says

"Then it will be $300 a day, I'll bring the price down if I go over budget." I say, even though I know I won't go over budget.

"Thank you, I couldn't find anyone else for the job." she says

"Yes, I will be visiting your house later to search for clues." I say

—-

Lisa's POV

I heard on the conversation. Sherlock was a detective? Well, that's not so surprising. I mean it would explain all the mystery books, and his trench coat, and that his last name is Holmes. Not to mention he does write things down a lot after I talk. In fact after Nicki left, he started writing thing down in his notebook.

I went back to my room, and opened a mystery book called The Pembroke Contract is Missing. I opened it to a random page, and a paper fell out. Picked and up and read it:

The Education Secret Library Vault:

Different Universes- In sector 3. People that aren't from here are not allowed to go into the vault. You also cannot be suspicious or track down anything having to do with universes, for the fear of figuring out the END OF THE WORLD...

It ended there...what if I can truly never get out of here? And what if this isn't the only universe I have to get through? What if I can never get back home?...

'''

Pls leave a comment and vote, and who would you like to be in the next chapter? (;