Netflix Neighborhood

Lisa's POV

I walked for a few miles in one direction, passing creepy and strange people along the way. I still remembered a few from movies growing up, like Hannibal Lecter or Eddie Murphy, but all of this was so new to me. Then I saw a sign "Netflix Neighborhood". This was where Constance lives! But do I really want to stay with Constance? I mean, what about nightfall? Is there night? What do I do?

"Prim!" I looked over and saw a girl with brown hair in a braid, and wearing some black suit.

"Who, me?" I ask, but then another little girl with blonde hair went up and hugged her.

Who was I kidding? Who would want me? I'm from another dimension for god's sake...

"You look like you need some help." It was an older british guy with curly hair, "I'm Sherlock, and you are?"

"Why, I'm Lisa Simpson." I say with a rather perky voice.

"Ah yes, Lisa Simpson. Why? Never heard the name, maybe in a museum in 10 Facts, you know that country, well I think I may've heard it there." he says, looking at me stubbornly

"Well sir, I just don't come from around here." I say politely

"Do you have parents, or anyone to take care of you? Cause it's almost nightfall, and that when the REALLY creepy things come out." he says scared

"Why, no. I'm sort of without parents at the moment." I say, looking down at my shoes.

"Here, come with me. I can tell you're not from here. Besides, I'm not crazy like everyone else." he reaches out his hand and walk me down the road...

He took the keys out of his pocket and put in in the lock on the door, slowly turning it right then left, then right again. Sherlock gave the door a slight push, showing a beautiful vintage interior. He led me inside, showing me the living room, which had a flat tv screen, a grandfather clock, an old rug, a gorgeous antique couch, and lots of bookshelves filled with mysteries and information (finally).

"You can look around, I have lots of rooms, so take your pick." says Sherlock

I walk out the room, and go up the stairs to the second floor. Then to the right of the stairs I found a door. Naturally I opened it, and inside found a thing. It was black, and took up the majority of the room. It was just a darkness, nothing more, but as I stared at it, it went away.

Are those the creepy things?

What are they?

I have so many questions, but so far nothing bad has happened, so I think I'm fine...

'''

Pls leave a comment and a vote, and who would you like to be in my book? (;