𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ---♡ VII

"time away is something
he never gave much thought."

»»---->♡<----««

y/n stared straight ahead at the train that she and her family were going to take.

she was going on a family vacation while her father had the week off to do so, thus leading the family of three to going to kyoto for the vacation.

and although she rathered to stay home and rest-- knowing her father needed it much more than she did-- she obliged to going on this trip.

however, there was a downsife to the trip though.
she had forgotten to tell fushiguro.

which also meant he'd probably be outside their house texting her about whether they were home or out at the moment. but the other thing that she realized was the fact that her phone was low in battery as well.

so in order to conserve energy, she completely turned it off and decided to take a small nap as they arrived in kyoto.

and some part of her felt guilty for unintentionally ignoring her friends, as well as fushiguro.

"missing fushiguro-kun, hmm?" her father bumped shoulders with her as they sat down. she gave a flustered smile, one that many gave when someone brought up certain things or certain people they like or love.

to which y/n wore as she turned away from her father.

"I'm not missing him... I just hope he doesn't show up at the house. would be quite the story."

her father chuckled, which made her become embarrassed.

"my, my, no need to be shy. haru has told me everything. quite funny, dear, considering that you were the one to confess first. my, your mother would be proud."

"of course, mother would be proud if I scolded someone else who wasn't haru, or you!"

"you? scold me?" her father laughed before putting a hand on his chest, a mischievous smile appearing. " my, who would have thought you could scold me. I scold you, my dear, dear, child."

she rolled her eyes before haru started asking her to watch the show with him as they rode the train to kyoto.

the place they were staying at while on vacation made y/n feel comfortable and relaxed, however, her father and brother were as enerfentic as ever as they waited for her to get ready to go and sightsee.