𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ---♡ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"mrs. fushiguro."

༺♡༻

SEVEN YEARS LATER

SEVEN YEARS LATER

a soft hum was heard as megumi walked through the front door, he couldn't help but smile as he heard her humming the faint song.

he also couldn't help the feeling of fondness take over as he went into the living area. the faint tune he once heard a but muffled, was now a bit louder and clearer.

it wasn't long ago that he took her to see 'josee, the tiger, and the fish' as a date for their anniversary. and it wasn't long ago that she began to listen to artist she used to listen to when younger.

but this was a few years ago now, and she still remembered every single note of the song as if it were yesterday he took her to see it.

which made him look around the living area to see where she sat. and his eyes landed on her standing in front of the television, the familiar song being played as she gently swayed from side to side.

"y/n?"

"yes?" she turned around, a small smile showing as she went towards him. she knew the moment the front door opened, her lover was home. and this made her feel happy.

although seven years had passed, they still loved each other as though no time had passed between them. seven years, and she had a life with megumi.

she also had a little version of themselves on the way too. which surprised the two of them when they found out, and they knew they'd be good parents towards this little human being.

she rubbed her round belly, megumi smiling as she did so.

"I hope our little girl isn't causing too much trouble for you. I would hate to see that." y/n softly laughed and gave megumi a kiss on his cheek.

"nope, just craving a ton a odd combinations these past few days. but, we've managed." megumi grabbed her hand and led her towards the couch, he say down besides her as he undid his tie and ruffled up his hair. "did everything go okay with cursed overseas?"

"it went well. though, gojo and yuji split from me and nobara. so we were stuck in the abandoned area for a while because of the barrier... but we went well. how was your time alone?"

y/n leaned her head into her husbands shoulder, her hand gently caressing megumi's calloused hands.

"tiring. I didn't think haru and his girlfriend would be doing such vulgar activities at our home! but they paid for it when we went out and they had to buy me lunch, dinner, and more clothes for our baby girl."