𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ---♡ XI

"happy birthday,
megumi-chan!"

»»---->♡<----««

stars were an enchanting call towards y/n. she always looked and loved how they sparkled and shined down towards people who were quite enthralled by them.

she as no different.
she hardly had any other thing that interested her as much as the stars.
the sun and moon also made her feel at peace, and the moon at night made her feel as though all worth and stress could leave for just this very thing.

and megumi reminded her of the moon.
she had this moment before, it was when they spoke over the phone and she had confessed towards him.

he made her feel as though the moon had come down and gently, softly, and lovingly blessed her with the very thing that made her feel... comfortable and warm.

and she adored it most knowing that december was a cold month, it was chilly and it snowed and created the white blanket that she hardly wanted to ruin.

but december no longer felt cold.
it felt warm and comforting.
it was comfortable with megumi around. he made her feel cozy.

the warmness she felt from him in such a cold month made her feel snug and cozy.
she felt it from just his touch.

"you're so warm, megumi...." she gently placed her atop megumi's hand, her finger tips were cold, but he was warm.

she didn't know why exactly she stared at megumi with so much love. she couldn't understand that he had her heart far from where she had it in the beginning.

they had only started with a spark when first meeting. but now... now they seemed to be far from that small spark that ignited their relationship.

they had come a long way since their first encounter. it had been months. months had passed and many things had been shared over that course, they had bloomed into anew.

"I guess it because I'm wearing more layers than you, right?" she giggled softly and smiled.

"happy birthday, megumi."

he turned away from her, but she could see the warm smile that was starting to appear as she sat there with him.

"you don't have to say that to me, you know? I'm good with just a hug or kiss from you." she smiled and leaned in and kiss his cheek.

"I know. but I wanted to say it."

he opened the blanket she made for him and brought her closer towards himself.