001.

*

as y/n l/n walked through the halls of UA, she didn't mind the looks she was getting. if anything, she was glad about it. she wanted people to see her, to remember her, and maybe, just maybe, underestimate her.

she drowned out the noises that mr.principal (who's name she soon learned was nezu) made as he talked to her about her classes and the skills she would be developing and improving during her stay. y/n was a transfer student from (your country), but spoke japanese fluently, as she would frequently visit the small country on vacation. her father made a lot of money as a pro hero back in her home town, so her family was able to afford things that most people couldn't, so to speak.

to put it quite bluntly, y/n was very well off in means of wealth, though she was extremely humble about it. she wasn't the type to flaunt her money, or the expensive things it could buy; it just wasn't in her nature to do so. actions like that gave people a negative demeanor, and even though the girl nonchalant girl could care less about what people thought of her, there was always a small part of her that wanted to give people a good impression. she couldn't help it.

"... and this will be your classroom, class 1-A. your teacher is mr.aizawa and although the may look a bit intimidating at first, he has a very kind heart." the principal spoke.

y/n, still in a bit of shock and confusion that her headmaster was an animal, nonetheless gave her higher up a slight nod before turning back to the door as he gave it a firm knock. after a few seconds the door opened to reveal a tired looking man wearing all black and something that looked like a scarf around his neck.

"oh-? uh... i didn't know we were getting a new student, come in." mr.aizawa stepped aside so that the two could come inside the classroom of students. as y/n made her way to the front of the class, she could hear the whispers from her new classmates. mostly because of how, oh, so foreign she looked, but also because they couldn't help but to admire her beauty.

"students," the headmaster started, "this is your new classmate, l/n y/n. she will be joining you on your journey to becoming future pro heroes, so please treat her with respect." the room was soon filled with variations of "yes sir", and soon the animal of a principal had left, leaving y/n standing at the front of the class as mr.aizawa figured out where to seat her, soon placing her in between jirou and sero. the girl kept a straight face as she sat in her newly assigned seat, not taking more than just a glance around the room.

"alright, so now that that's settled, i promised you all yesterday that you'd all get a chance to train with your quirks again today, so that's what we're going to do." aizawa stated, and the room became filled with a series of "yays" and excited "yes's". aizawa then instructed the students to get changed into their gym uniforms. y/n had a meeting with the staff about how her class may go, so she'd been prepared for this, as she had brought her own gym clothes until she could get her own personal uniform from the
school.

as the students began to file out the classroom towards the lockerooms, she was greeted with a pink haired girl with dark eyes. y/n tilted her head slightly as she waited for the girl to say something.

"hi! i'm ashido mina, you can call me mina, though." the girl smiled brightly at y/n, causing her face to soften slightly out of its stoic expression that was displayed almost constantly.

"i'm l/n y/n... i suppose you could call me y/n..." y/n spoke for the first time since she'd arrived at the school. her tone was low and unenthusiastic, not that it bothered mina who seemed to not even notice.

"great! come with me, y/n-san, you can be my partner when we train!" mina grabbed y/n by the wrist and led her to the girls locker room. usually, y/n would quickly swat someone's hand away if they even dared to do something of the sort, especially if they'd just met, but for some odd reason y/n didn't mind mina doing this and let her drag her right to the locker room.

upon her entry, y/n tried her best to respectfully avert her eyes from the girls that were undressing.
mina took notice of the girls' actions and let out a chuckle, "you don't have to look down at floor y'know! we're all girls."

y/n shrugged as mina set her stuff down and began to undress. y/n hesitantly began to do the same, she wasn't used to getting undressed in front of people, but she pushed those intruding, insecure thoughts away as she began to change.

y/n had brought a pair of sweatpants and a tank top to wear, not wanting her outfit to contrast too much from the ones that the others were wearing. she and the girls made their way to the field they'd be training at, mina talking her ear off all the while.

"— so what's your quirk?!" mina finally finished her lengthy rant about her quirk and the pros and cons of her acid quirk.

y/n smirked slightly before turning to the girl, "you'll see."

| i was listening to the living tombstone when i wrote this 🫶

wc: 955