Part 1

I woke up to my mum shaking me awake, i remembered today was the day i was moving to Atlanta, Georgia. "Y/n wake up u need to pack" mum said softly , "ok i'll meet u downstairs when i'm ready" i replied. i packed all of my things and brought them downstairs, me and my mum had breakfast together and then we were off heading to Atlanta, Georgia. i have grown up in Australia so i was really nervous going to a place nothing like where i've grown up at.

21 hours later

we arrived, "woah it's so pretty here" i said excitedly, "i know i'm sure we will have a great time living here" mum replied. i couldn't wait to get to our new home, unpack everything and get comfortable here, and i didn't have to go to school for a few more weeks. i was really hoping school would be different here compared to down in australia, it seemed nicer here but i wasn't sure how school was going to go once i went back.

i was so tired from the plane ride so i fell asleep really early and woke up at 7am, i had 2 weeks here before school but nothing to do, i had only just moved here so i didn't have any friends and i was starting to feel really bored.

my mum came in my room and told me there was a fair not that far away and if i wanted to go, "it's not the same without friends it wont be as fun" i explained, "don't worry y/n i'm sure you will make friends ur super nice and easy to talk to" mum replied, "thanks mum u always have a way of cheering me up" i smiled.

i arrived at the fair and regretted it, i felt like i should just leave because i was completely alone,  i was about to turn around and then someone bumped into me and knocked me over, "omg i'm so sorry, i didn't see u" a girl said, i looked up to see a really pretty girl standing over me,  "it's all good, ur really pretty by the way" i said, "thank you, you are too, my names Jayla and this is my friend Kylee" Jayla said, "youse have such pretty names, i'm y/n btw" i explained, "nice to meet u y/n do u want to hang out with us on the rides today?" Jayla asked, i smiled and nodded.

i had such a great time hanging out with Jayla and Kylee they seemed so sweet and i was so glad to make new friends, it was nearly the end of the fair, i got lost and was trying to find them but i couldn't find them anywhere, eventually the fair closed and i had lost them, i didn't get they're numbers or anything, the only friends i had made i had lost with no way of contacting them, i walked home in a pissed off mood and went straight to bed.

—————————————————————————
next chapter will hopefully be out tomorrow, sorry this one's a bit short