Part 7

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning realizing it was the last day of my suspension and then it was the weekend, i wanted to figure out what was going on with me and Javon, I really liked him, and I just wanted to be with him, but when he walked out the day we almost kissed it kind of showed he wasn't interested but oh well, he was like my best friend so it didn't matter too much for me.

I walked over to Javons house since he only lived a few streets away, I knocked on the door and Jaden answered, "what are you doing here this early in the morning" he said with an attitude "not your business" I responded pushing past him, I went upstairs and barged into Javons room, shit, he was standing there with only a towel around his waist, i quickly spun around and said sorry, he laughed and put some clothes on and sat down.

"so what are you doing here" he said breaking the silence, "well its my last day of my suspension so you are gonna skip school and hang out with me" I told him, he smiled and agreed, we both left the house and walked to mine, my mum wasn't home since she was working and it was a pretty hot day so I asked if he wanted to go to the beach, he agreed and we both went to the beach.

when we got to the beach Javon ran into the water immediately and I ran after him, he splashed me and I started chasing him around when i finally got him, i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him, he held my waist as i stared into hes sparkling dark brown eyes, I looked at his lips and then his eyes and he smiled, he leaned in for a kiss and of course I kissed back, it was so passionate, my stomach was going crazy with butterfies, it was the best kiss ever.

after we got out of the water we went to get food then we went back to my place sat down and took some photos together and posted it on instagram.

@onwardwanna : with this hottie ❤️
(TAGGED, @Y/n.is.hot)
—————————————————————————

Liked by Y/n.is.hot, Jaylawaltonofficial and
83,529 others...

COMMENTS

@Y/n.is.hot: ik im hot
                      ^ you right
                      ^wait are youse dating?

@Y/nfann: she's so pretty
                    ^back off she's mine

@jaylawaltonofficial: aren't you supposed to be at school
            ^don't tell mum

@user3632: get off my man
                  ^ he seems like mine to me 🤷‍♀️    (Y/n)

@user123456789: i'm confused, u dating?

----------------------

Me and Javon hung out for hours, it was the best day ever, I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss though, he kissed me so passionately, it was amazing he clearly wanted it but he hasn't said anything about it or asked me out, its starting to piss me off.