Part 6

Jadens POV

(this is Jadens pov of the fight)

I was with Coco when she dramatically started complaining about what Y/n did to her the other day to her friends.

"yeah this girl punched me in the face and it really hurt and its all because she is jealous of me and Jaden, right Jadey bear?" Coco said, "uhm idk" i responded, she rolled her eyes at me and turned back to her friends "which girl is it, I'm gonna have a chat with her, might do something more" they all laughed, Coco pointed at Y/n showing Melissa which one she needed to talk to.

they all started walking towards her, they're so stupid she has literally done boxing her whole life, but tbh i didn't care if anything happened to them, they deserved it anyway, i walked with them to Y/n, they were talking back and fourth, I wasn't really listening until I heard a slap, I looked up to see Melissa slapping Y/n, I knew Melissa was about to go down when I saw Y/n give an evil smile to her, I looked over to Jayla in the back, she was really tense, i knew Jayla would fuck anyone up if shes angry.

suddenly Y/n punched her, Melissa fell right to the floor she was bleeding a lot, it was only one punch, Jesus Y/n can fight that's for sure, I smiled, she looked hot when she was angry, thats when 3 girls charged at Y/n, they didn't stand a chance, especially with Jayla ready to fight, and ofc i was right the next thing i knew, 4 girls were laying down, everyone was filming.

I started walking away thinking it was over but then i heard Coco call, "Y/N YOU ARE GONNA BURN IN HELL JUST LIKE YOUR DEAD DAD", shit how did she know about her dad, that was way too far, I looked at Y/n, she glared at me with the most evil look and she lost it, I had never seen someone so angry, She almost killed Coco after that, she even punched teachers, it was crazy, but all i could think about was how attractive she looked right now.

after all the day ended I went home, Jayla death started me and went up to her room, what had I done? I went after her "Jayla tf did i do?" I asked, "how the hell did Coco find out about Y/n's dad" she called, oh no they all thought I told Coco but i was just as confused on how she knew, "I didn't, i swear, I know I'm a dick but i promise I'm not that low" i responded, she just rolled her eyes at me and I left.

I heard knocking at the door, I got up and answered it, it was Coco, what did she want now? she ran up and hugged me tight, i just stared at her, god her face looked worse than usual thanks to Y/n, "Coco get off me" i said, "excuse me, do you know who your talking to?", she responded with an angry look on her face, "yes, I'm talking to a basic white bitch with a fucked up face" i explained, she just stared at me "jadey bear don't be mean to me you know I'm sensitive" she whined, "Coco, I cant do this anymore, what you said to Y/n was way too far, I don't like you, I never really have, we're done get lost", she immediately ran off crying, I just closed the door and went to my room.

almost 2 weeks later when Javon was at Y/ns house

Javon came home kind of late, "where were you" I asked i couldn't tell how he was feeling, he looked happy but confused, "I was with Y/n", I rolled my eyes when he said that, "what's your problem mate, you don't even know her, shes literally perfect so don't ever talk bad about her" he said, oh i know she perfect I'm not blind "she's mid, like every other chick" i replied knowing I was lying, "anyway what happened you look confused" i continued, "idk man we had a moment but i awkwardly ran out cause i wasn't sure if she wanted it" he said.

my heart sank, wtf my brother is getting ins with her, what am I talking about i don't even care, "honestly just go for it if she backs down that's on her" i said, he smiled and walked off. shit what have I done.