Part 4

Y/n POV

I went inside and Jayla showed me to her room, i went in and saw Javon there "oh hey Y/n i didn't know you were coming" he smiled, "oh yeah Jayla invited me" i responded. we decided to go live we were reading out comments and a bunch of people were shipping me and Javon, we both just laughed and brushed it off and continued answering questions, then we got bored and turned off the live.

A few seconds later i heard footsteps going up the stairs, i turn around to see who it is, i rolled my eyes and looked back to Jayla and Javon, "who's that" javon questioned, "blonde bitch Coco" i responded "ew" Jayla said "i still don't get what Jaden sees in her" "ikr" Javon responded, "tbh she's literally like every other basic white bitch" i exclaimed, they all laughed and agreed.

Me Javon and Jayla were just talking about life and that shit and then i got thirsty, "hey guys im gonna get a drink do u want anything?" i asked "nah we all good" they responded, i got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and Coco was there, i made no contact with her and just got my drink i was about to walk upstairs when i heard her say "hey
Y/n, you need to back away from me and Jaden at school or i'll fuck you up" "ok try me" i responded with a calm tone, this just made her even more angry, "don't you dare mess with me i could literally fuck ur life over" she shouted, that's when i heard a stampede of footsteps, i turn around to see Jayla, Jaden and Javon standing there. "what the hell is going on" Jaden asked "jj this girl is being so mean to me im literally gonna fuck her up" she says in a whining voice. Jayla and Javon looked at each other smiling knowing i've been a boxer for most of my life, "Coco beat her up she deserves it" Jayla calls with a smirk on her face, that's when coco gets her confidence and tries punching me, i completely dogged it and tripped her than started punching her multiple times, she had a broken nose and a black eye. Once i got off her she immediately ran home crying.

Jayla gave me a high five and we both laughed, we went upstairs and cleaned myself up then we hung out for a while until Javon suggested that we go out for dinner i said yeah and we all went out to a regular restaurant, i asked everyone what they wanted and went to order it after i came back there was only one seat left and it was next to Jaden, I rolled my eyes and sat next to him keeping a distance. "get tf away from me" he said "where do you expect me to sit" i responded "idk leave for all i care just don't sit next to me", i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom i was so pissed off i just sat there for a bit and went on my phone, suddenly Jayla came in, "hey girl i'm really sorry about Jaden hes just like that i swapped seats with u so u can sit with Javon instead" i smiled at her, i got up and went back outside, this time i sat with Javon I was really happy about it me and Javon were pretty close so it wasn't too bad. we finished eating dinner and went back home and Jayla asked if i wanted to sleepover i said yes and asked my mum if she could drop some things over for me.

a few minutes later my mum came and dropped my things off, i was so excited to be sleeping over at the walton's. Me and Jayla were hanging out for a while until i heard a little boy saying Jaylas name, i turned around to see a mini Javon standing at the door, "who's this" Daelo asked, "i'm y/n and i believe you are Daelo?" he smiled and gave me a hug then ran to Jayla and gave her a hug, he turned to me and asked if i wanted to play fortnite with him, i smiled and said yeah, we were playing fortnite until someone came in, it was Javon, i looked up and smiled he sat down next to me and watched the game, "I won, haha you suck y/n" Daelo said, i chuckled and said "you're just really good" and then i left the room.

i went into Javon's room and he asked if i wanted to watch a movie, i said yeah and layed down with my head on his chest then i drifted to sleep, Jayla came in 1 hour later "hey Javon have you seen- oh nvm" "haha sorry she fell asleep do you want me to bring her in or?" Javon responded "no it's okay she looked comfy, goodnight Javon" Jayla said and she left.