Part 5

Javon POV

i was watching a movie with Y/n on my chest, i was so happy, i looked down at her and saw she was sleeping, she was so cute, suddenly Jayla came in asking where y/n was, i asked if she wanted me to bring her in her room but she said no, i smiled, is this really happening, i looked down at y/n, she's so beautiful, i layed down and started to fall asleep.

Y/n POV

i woke up with Javon cuddling me, i had butterflies I smiled at him and went on my phone, my phone was blowing up but why, i looked at what i was getting tagged in and it was a photo Jayla posted of me and Javon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@jaylawaltonofficial : these two ❤️
(TAGGED, @onwardwanna, @Y/n.is.hot)
———————————————————————

Liked by Onwardwanna, _kylee.pruitt and 46,325 others..

COMMENTS

@_kylee.pruitt: omg i ship them
^liked by creator

@javons.wifey: are they dating?
^no

@Y/niscool: I shipp 😁
^liked by creator

@javon_is_mine: get tf away, thats my my man
^ @onwardwanna -he's not your man 😆

"JAYLA" I screamed, "yes?" she called back, "broo why would u post this" i said, she just laughed and went back to her room, seconds later Jaden came in, "get up losers we are gonna be late" he said, "why are you always in a bad mood" I questioned, "its only when i have to look at your ugly face this early in the morning", I just rolled my eyes and got up. I washed my face and realized i forgot to bring clothes, I went into Javon's room and asked if he had a shirt I could borrow, he gave me a black chapion jumper, i wore it with my ripped jeans underneath and then we all headed to school.

at lunch i sat with Javon, Jayla, Kylee and a few other girls I didn't know, Jaden and Coco were hanging out with a group of guys and girls that looked like they hated everyone, I started to notice that Jaden was quite popular but he was the mean guy of he school that everyone was scared of and Jayla and Javon were also very popular, more popular than Jaden, but they were the nice ones.

I was minding my own business and then I looked up to see Coco pointing at me to a group of girls and they all death stared me as they walked up to me, I am a boxer, I've been doing it since I was younger, my dad used to teach me before he died and when he died i continued to box and i worked even harder just for him, these girls that were coming over looked like the type to pull hair and bitch slap me, so i wasn't really worried about them, plus i had Jayla to help me if i needed it since shes a boxer too.

The Waltons (Y/n pov)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें