32/∞

meanwhile,

Liegth K
Verdon Dorm
Floor 2
Room 17
_________________

Ace tapped his pencil on his paper, trying to figure out the math problem he had been stuck on for 10 minutes.

Mostly because he kept getting distracted with thoughts of Light kissing his forehead two days ago.

A knock came at the door, rescuing Ace from the math problem which would make him grow grey hairs instead of pale.

He jumped off of his bed and opened the door to see Ash Laurier standing there with a smirk.

"Hey Cherry, you've been avoiding me." Ash said in his usual deep voice as he sauntered into the room upon Ace's invite.

Ace shook his head as he closed his door, grabbing the notepad beside his bed and beginning to write.

'I've been catching up on classwork. It's hard sometimes.' he wrote before handing it to Ash.

It was easier just to speak, but Ace wasn't sure if he wanted to speak in front of Ash. The older man seemed to enjoy the whole writing thing.

"Oh yeah? Hm, I could help you with it, I'm a few grades ahead of you. What are you working on?" Ash handed the notepad back and sat on Ace's bed, leaning over to see the workbook.

Ace sat down beside him and handed the workbook to him, pointing to the math problem.

"Oh this one? It's simple. You know how to do circumference right?" Ace nodded, listening closely as Ash explained the problem.

After he was finished, Ace completed the math problem like it was super simple and easy.

"You know, I could help you with your other problems." Ash said with a wink.
Is he flirting or just offering? Ace wondered confused.

He nodded and Ash spent the next 30 minutes helping Ace with the rest of his homework, even the problems he didn't need help with.

Ash stood up with a sigh, "Well, I guess you're done for today. Is there anything else you need before I go?" he looked over at the shorter boy.

Ash was 6'0 and 190 lbs.
Whereas Ace was 5'6 and 120 lbs.

Ace thought for a moment before doing arguably the dumbest thing he's ever done, and leaned it; bringing his lips to Ash's.

While Ash was caught off guard, he recovered almost instantly; taking control of the situations and bent lower so they were leveled as his hand went to Ace's hips, bringing their pelvises together.

Ace moaned into Ash's mouth as he placed his hands on the taller man's chest to steady himself.

Ash didn't rush into anything, instead letting the younger boy set the pace; which happened to be moving onto the bed as they continued to make out

Ace laid on his back, running his fingers through Ash's silky hair as Ash laid on top of him, grinding their lower body parts together slowly and sensually.

Ash removed his lips from Ace's to leave a small hickey on the younger man's jawline, "I can't fuck you until I get consent." he whispered before leaning back down for another make out session.

Ace's hands were roaming all over Ash's head, pulling on his hair as he got close to his climax.

"Shit." Ash groaned, biting Ace's shoulder, causing the younger boy to cum with a few inaudible moans as his legs shook wrapped around Ash's waist.

Ash was able to hold off on his orgasm as he climbed off the blond who was trying to take off his shirt.

"No, no baby. I know you want this but not yet." Ash said with a whisper, leaning back down to place a small peck on Ace's lips.

Ash climbed off the bed and took Ace to the bathroom so he could give himself a shower, "I'll be out here when you come back. Just take a cold shower and calm down, kay?" he directed before closing the bathroom door.

Ace turned on the shower water and climbed into the bathtub, sitting down as he let the water run down his body; washing away the evidence of what he'd just did.

If Light wasn't angry with him before, he probably would be now.

Ash paced the bedroom, trying to calm down his sexual desire but it was hard to do that when he knew Ace was right in the other room, just waiting for it.

A knock came at the door and Ash looked through the peephole to see it was his own boyfriend, Oh for fucks sake. He's gonna kill me for what I just did. Ash thought as he opened the door.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" Light frowned but the second he saw the familiar face with red lips and messy hair, he knew.

He stepped inside the dorm room and Ash closed the door behind him, "What the hell? Where's Ace, did you sleep with him?" Light wasn't jealous, more or less worried.

Over the course of a few days, he'd gotten over the problem of sharing. It was the small price he had to pay to stay with the man he adored.

"No. Well, kind of. We were kissing and then he came and now he's in the shower." Ash answered, but then the water turned off and the bathroom door opened.

Ace stepped out, expecting just Ash but instead was welcomed by both Ash and his boyfriend.

Ace's lips were swollen and red, and there were a few faint marks that would develop into hickeys later.

Ace's eyes went wide at the look on Light's face, Oh shit, he's going to kill me. Ace panicked as he frantically signed.

'I am so sorry. I kissed him and I'm sorry. Please forgive me.' he was visibly scared, which Ash could see even without knowing sign language.

He crossed the room and pulled the younger man in for a hug.
"Ace, I'm not mad at you. I just want you two to be careful." Light started before being pulled into the hug by Ash.

"And maybe invite me next time." he added in a low voice but both the men heard it anyways.

Vote and Comment!
bc I'm abt 90% sure there's a 3some coming up soon idk tho