57/∞

Liegth K
Verdon Dorm
Floor 13
Room 50
___________________

"Oh, hello." Levi opened the door, staring curiously at his best friend.
"Levi, this is Landon." Light answered, pointing to the youngest brunet.

Levi gave a small smile, which wildly surprised Light, "Landon, huh? I'm Levi." he held out his hand for the toddler to shake.

Landon smiled brightly, "Cool hair!" he exclaimed, as happy as ever.
"Thank you. Yours is cool too." Levi opened the door wider to allow the two inside.

"I don't like it." Landon answered with a huff.
"No? What do you want your hair to be like?" Levi sat down on the floor next to Landon who was busying himself by tracing his fingers along the tiled floor.

"Black, like Ash. With cool red!" Landon answered excitedly.
"Maybe when you get older your uncle Ly will let you." Levi looked over his shoulder at Light who was typing away on his phone.

"What?" Landon laughed, "Ly isn't my uncle. He's my Dad Light." he corrected Levi, nonsensically.

"Oh, well my apologies, your dad Light." Levi answered, seeming amused by the young boy.

"Do you have toys?" Landon asked, seeming to not have a quiet button.
"Um, no. But here, "Levi stood up and grabbed a blank piece of sketching paper and one of Eren's drawing pencils.

"draw on this while I talk to your dad." he handed the things to the young boy before signaling for Light to follow him into the closet.

"Thank you for watching him." Light started, glancing at his phone once more before putting it in his pocket.

"Sure. Is everything okay?" Levi frowned, genuinely concerned about the older and taller man.

"Yeah, just I have therapy today. And Ace isn't feeling well and Ash has class so neither of them can watch him." Light answered, picking at his nails which was a bad habit Kanji was currently trying to break.

"Okay, well just come pick him up when your done. Eren will probably be watching him when you come back because I have class in an hour." Levi told him as he followed Light to the front door.

"Alright, thank you again." Light gave Levi a thankful smile before ruffling his hair, and then bending down to give Landon a hug.

"Levi's gonna watch you for a little bit okay?" Landon nodded, uninterested in whatever Light was telling him.

Levi closed the door behind Light and then turned around to the shorter brunet, "What did you draw?" he asked, curiously.

an hour later,
Liegth K
Chance Building
Liegth Dorm
Room 76
_____________________

"I'm proud of your progress Light, but remember, you still have one more step to take." Kanji spoke over the laptop, sounding nearly satisfied.

"I know," Light sighed, "I have to talk to my parents." Kanji nodded in approval.

"And with the new engagement, that's more to talk about. Our time is up, but I'm always available if you need to call me." Light nodded and waved bye before hanging up.

He closed his laptop with a sigh, I should probably call my mom back soon.

"Was that your therapist?" came the soft, Russian-accented voice from the hallway. Light turned his head to see his blond lover hunched along the wall with a painful look on his face.

Instantly Light jumped up from the couch, "Ace! You shouldn't be up walking around!" he scolded the 17-year-old as he walked over and picked Ace up bridal style and carried him back to the bedroom.

"It doesn't hurt that much, I took the ibuprofen." Ace answered, still wincing sorely when Light picked him up.

Light laid him on the bed, "It doesn't matter. Even if you can't feel the pain, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. You have to stay in bed for at least the rest of the day." Light ordered, brushing back the pieces of blond hair on Ace's forehead.

Ace rolled his eyes as he looked up at Light sexually through his eyelashes before wrapping his hand around the back of Light's neck and pulling him in for a slow, wet kiss.

Light pulled back before Ace's hands could go any further then his torso, "I have to go get Landon from Levi's, I'll bring you back some lunch." he climbed off the bed with a teasing smile.

"Stay in bed." he ordered with a pointed finger before slipping on his shoes and leaving the apartment.

Ace sighed and sunk deeper into the bed, finally letting out a pained whimper.

In all honesty, the ibuprofen did nothing for his pain but Ace made it seem like he was fine for Light's sake.

He already feels terrible when he tops, the last thing he needs to know is how bad it hurts, Ace sighed, burying his head in the pillows.

After about 15 minutes, Light came in the bedroom carrying a tray of food on one hand and holding Landon's hand with his other.

"Ace. Are you sick?" Landon asked, referring to how red and puffy Ace's eyes and nose were.

Ace simply nodded, even though in actuality, he had been crying before he heard the front door open.

"It's okay, we'll make him feel better. Can you give this to Ace?" Light handed a clear cup to Landon who, with a proud smile, walked around the bed to Ace and handed it to him.

"Thank you Lanka." Ace smiled softly, placing what looked like water down on the nightstand next to him.

Light placed the tray on the empty side of the bed, beside Ace.
"Okay Landy, go play." Light handed the young boy his phone.

Landon made some sort of cheerful noise before taking off out of the room and into his own as Light turned his attention to Ace with a serious look on his face.

"How bad is it, on a scale of 1-10? With 10 being the worst." he asked, placing a hand on Ace's blanket-covered thigh, sympathetically.

"It doesn't hurt much." Ace lied with a small dismissive smile.
"Don't lie to me. How much?" Light bypassed his original answer as he stared the young boy down.

It was moments like these that reminded Ace that Light was 8 years his senior.

"9 and a half." Ace answered in a low whisper, looking down at the bed.
Light groaned and shifted on the bed, "Damn it." he cursed himself.

Vote and Comment!
bc bottoming is no piece of cake