53/∞

Liegth K
Chance Building
Liegth Dorm
Room 76
_____________________

Light woke up to the feeling of kisses being left on his neck, he opened his eyes to see Ace hovering over him.

"Mm, good morning." Light whispered with a smile, happy that he was back on the island where he felt most at home.

"Morning." Ace responded as he mumbled something while running his pierced tongue over a spot on Light's neck.

"Mhn-what?" Light asked with a moan, putting his hands in Ace's shorter hair.
Ace lifted his head back up, "I asked could I blow you." he repeated casually.

Light frowned with a smile, "What, right now?" Ace nodded, "Later, ok?"

Ace shrugged with a sigh and climbed off of Light's lap, "Your hair is shorter." Light commented, sitting up.

"Do you like it?" Ace asked softly, looking very seductive with his messy sex-like hair and dark green eyes.

"Um- yes." Light answered nervously, Ace's personality changed a lot in the past 10 months and Light wasn't sure what to expect.

Light got up and walked into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower.

Ace smiled as he climbed off the bed, "Landon's in the kitchen with Ash. Join us when you're done." he announced walking past the bathroom and out of the bedroom.

"Is he up?" Ash asked once Ace shut the bedroom door and sat beside Landon on the couch.

"Yeah. Hey Lanka, what are you doing?" Ace looked down at the notebook Landon was currently writing in.

"Drawing. It's Uncle Ly." he answered proudly, holding up his artwork.
Ace smiled, "It's really cool." he answered.

"Lanka, wanna go for a walk around the island with me?" Ace jumped off the couch excitedly.

"Can we get ice cream?" the young boy negotiated, setting down his notebook on the couch and getting up.

"Sure." Ace held out his hand for Landon to grab before waving to Ash and leaving out of the apartment.

Ash continued playing some shooter video game on his phone until about 10 minutes later, Light came out with wet hair in a blue pair of jeans and a grey shirt.

"Hey Puppy, Ace took Landon to go get ice cream." Ash hopped off of the counter and put his phone in his pocket.

Light nodded before being enveloped in a small sensual kiss, ending by Ash biting his lip a bit harder than usual.

"Do you know what Ace asked me this morning?" Light followed Ash into the kitchen and he handed the older man a plate of breakfast food.

"What?" Ash asked, leaning against the counter as he watched Light break apart a piece of bacon and put it in his mouth.

"If he could blow me." Light answered, emphasis on blow to convey the problem forwardly.

Ash chuckled, "Oh yeah. He's got like this oral fixation thing going on. Around August he started coming up to me, 'Can I blow you? Can I blow you?' over and over." he answered with a sigh and a shrug.

"You think maybe it's puberty or something? I mean, he did get a lot taller." Light looked over at Ash as he continued to pick at his food.

"I'm not sure. But I figured it had something to do with an oral fixation, like I said. So we got him the tongue piercing and that kept him busy for 4 months, but then he wanted handjobs." Ash answered, sounding amused as he caught Light up on everything about their young lover.

"Well," Light sighed, looking up at the clock, "thank you for the breakfast. I have a meeting with Pierce in 20 minutes." he gave Ash a thankful peck.

But the man pulled Light back in with his tattooed fingers and gave him a deeper kiss, matching their tongues together.

Ash took it upon himself to squeeze Light's butt cheeks, earning a moan and a wince from Light since he was still sore from the night before.

"I still owe you 10 months of fucking." Ash whispered before softly biting Light's earlobe which thankfully didn't have a earring it in at the moment.

Light decided against responding and instead relaxed in the small peaceful moment of content.

Liegth K
Cafeteria Courtyard
_________________________

"What's that?" Landon frowned, pointing to the field where the workers were replacing the water fountain.

"That's the football field. Well, usually it is but there won't be a game this year so they're putting up the fountain." he explained, using a napkin to wipe away some of the chocolate ice cream from Landon's face.

"What does it do?" Landon looked up as he took another bite of his chocolate flavored mochi.

"The fountain? It sprays water up." he answered with a smile.

Ace never had any siblings, unlike Light and Ash; Ace was an only child.
He was lonely growing up, and then his father murdered his mother and he truly was alone.

Why do I think of her now? I've been fine without remembering that day, why now? Ace wondered as he watched Landon finish his ice cream.

"Lanka, if Light wanted you to be his son, would you?" Ace asked, normally he wouldn't ask a 5 years old something like that but Landon was smart.

Smarter than most children his age, like Ace, so the blond went for it.
"But Uncle Ly said so." Landon frowned, clearly confused.

He's already asked him, Ace thought before nodding, "What if Ash asked you?" he helped the young boy stand up and began cleaning off his face.

"Ash. He's old like my dad." Landon responded, not properly answering but Ace got the basic consensus anyways.

He was already Light's kid and Ash was basically old enough to be his dad.
Now it was to Ace's last question, one he dreaded the answer for.

"And me?" he threw away the napkins in a nearby trashed as he walked with Landon back towards the Chance Building.

"You can't be my dad. You're my best friend." Landon answered simply with a bright smile.

Ace giggled softly, he was more than happy with that answer.

Vote and Comment!
bc I decided against showing Sarah's death scene..but she is dead now