41/∞

AN: wow I was not expecting this story to have so many chapters, but here we go...thx for reading
____________________________________

Liegth K
Verdon Dorm
Floor 12
Room 44
_________________

"Light?" Ash called with a questioning frown.

"I love you. Both of you." Light answered quickly before he could chicken out.

Ace gasped as he covered his mouth.
Ash pulled Light into the dorm room and connected their lips before Ace moved him aside so he could also kiss Light.

For a second it was like a game of hot potato, with Light being the potato passed between his two lovers as they kissed and fondled him.

"We've been waiting for you to say that." Ash answered the question he assumed Light had as he placed himself in between the older man's legs.

Before Light could say anything more, Ace leaned over and began to kiss him once more; exploring Light's mouth with his tongue.

Light used his hands to undress Ash as he made out with Ace, who was also stripping himself.

Ace continued to get undressed as he separated his mouth from Light's so he could properly breathe.

"What position do you want?" Ash asked looking down at Light who was laying underneath him.

"Bottom." Light answered before hesitantly looking at Ace, who would technically be left out.

Ash smirked before leaning over and whispering something in Ace's ear. It must've been dirty because Ace went red and nodded vigorously.

Ash wrapped an arm around Ace's neck and pulled him in for a heated kiss above Light who was now nude like his lovers.

"Lay down." Ash pulled back and pointed to the bed next to Light.
Ace laid down as Ash reached over and grabbed the lube from his nightstand drawer.

He first squirted some onto Light's hand and ordered, "Apply." before putting some in his right hand and coating up a few fingers of his.

Light leaned down and rubbed a generous coat of lube onto Ash's member to keep it from hurting at all seeing as the last time he bottomed, Ash went raw.

"Ready?" Ash looked down at Light who nodded and then winced as Ash entered him slowly.

Light was already gripping tightly onto the bedsheets as he wrapped his legs around Ash's waist.

But the sound of loud moaning is what got his attention. Light looked over to see Ace was moaning with his eyes closed as Ash repeatedly rammed 3 fingers into him.

Light took it upon himself to make the young boy far more stimulated than he could handle by reaching over and slowly jerking him off.

"Ahh- fuck. Fuck." Ace exclaimed in Russian with a moan. Light was the next to make a loud noise as he arched his back when Ash hit his prostate directly.

"Shh," Ash whispered, attempting to quiet his lovers as he subsequently sped up both his thrusts.

Ace grabbed onto Light's hair as he pulled him in for a kiss to try and muffle both of their loud moans.

Ash was close to his own orgasm as he watched his bottoms make out underneath him.

Ash's long fingers went further up at one point, making Ace scream into Light's mouth as he reached down to hold Ash's hand in that spot.

Ace's eyes rolled back as he came, squeezing onto Ash's fingers with his anal walls.

The stimulus from Ace made Ash bottom out in Light and cum, causing Light to also cum as he gripped onto Ash's back.

The three of them breathed heavily as Ash pulled out and hovered above Light.

Ace, as usual, was already blinking heavily. He was less accustomed to sex so he usually fell asleep right after.

"Cherry, c'mon let's get you cleaned up." Ash climbed off the bed and proceeded to bridal style carry Ace to the bathroom.

Light got out of bed and began changing the sheets when Ash tapped on the bathroom doorframe, "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Changing the sheets." Light answered, confused.
"Come over here." Ash directed, holding a hand out for the older man.

Light put the dirty sheets on the floor and slowly walked over towards Ash, who picked him up and put him in the shower with Ace.

"What are you-?" Light started to ask but then Ash turned on the showerhead with a mischievous smirk, "Watch him."

Then he left the bathroom and left Light in the shower with Ace, who was currently slowly washing himself sleepily under the warm water.

Light rolled his eyes at Ash before grabbing the loofah from Ace, "Here. Let me." he whispered before slowly scrubbing down the young boy.

Light worked on Ace's back before pulling the blond into him so he could scrub his chest and torso.

Light bent down and kissed Ace's soapy shoulder as he continued washing the boy, "I love you." he whispered as if it was a mantra.

Ace hummed in agreement with his eyes closed as Light set down the loofah and squirted some strawberry-scented shampoo into Ace's hair.

Ace let out a vulgarous moan as Light rubbed his scalp, one that could be confused for a sexual moan if it wasn't for the fact that Ace was so damn tired.

Light chuckled to himself as he rinsed out the half-pale, half-brown hair of his shorter and youngest lover.

Ash came back into the bathroom on cue, helped Ace out of the shower and had the boy get dressed before laying down.

Light was in the middle of washing himself when the shower door opened and Ash stepped in.

"Cherry's asleep." was all he said before pulling Light flush with his own body and kissing him roughly.

Light moaned into the kiss as Ash pushed him against the wall and continued to kiss him as he bit at Light's lower lip.

The water ran down both of their bodies and all the soap from Light's body poured into Ash's as Ash lifted Light's legs to prop them on his own waist.

"I fucking love you, Light Liegth." Ash nipped Light's collarbone as he left hickeys on Light's body once more.

"I-ahh. I love you too."

Vote and Comment!
bc coming out is hard

(pun intended 😉)