Chapter 9

Friday: DATE NIGHT

Evangelina
Tonight's the night of my dinner date with Lucifer Morningstar. I won't lie. I'm still nervous, but then I'm excited to see him again. To know more about him, to spend time with him.

When he told me what he did, I did my research. All of New York and New Jersey, he owned them. He holds many restaurants, clubs, casinos, nightclubs, pharmaceuticals, etc. He was a well-established man and very successful. However, his success and wealth didn't matter to me. His personality and interests impressed me the most.

I also learned that he used to have many flings, but nothing serious. That had me worried at first. I was worried I was just another groupie to him, but I don't judge someone without getting to know them first, nor judge a book by its cover.

The tabloids say he's known to be ruthless, cold, distant, powerful, and feared. He values his privacy very well. Perhaps, he's only that way toward people who try to meddle in his private business.  I never listen to gossip. Plus, The way he treated me and opened up to me about his interests/hobbies, I got to see a side of him that probably no one has seen.

6:50 pm

Lucifer will be here in 10 minutes.

Whitney
"Come on, boo, let's get you ready for the date!"

"Alright, alright"

Whitney
"What are you gonna wear?"

Whitney"You look fabulous! Going to drool over you tonight

Whitney
"You look fabulous! Going to drool over you tonight."

*giggles* Thanks love, well better get going

Have fun! Whitney chanted

Thanks!

I went to the first floor, and outside was a Hummer Limo

The last time I rode in a limo was prom night. The driver opened the do, and I entered. I was amazed but disappointed; I didn't see Lucifer.

"Good evening Ms. Winston; I was given orders from Mr. Morningstar to bring you to your date night," said the chauffeur