chapter 14

Sam and penny both had work today, Sam woke up before penny so he got ready for work, 10 minutes later Sam started trying to wake penny up.

Once penny had finally woken up, she asked for 5 more minutes of sleep, but Sam said you'll be late for work then, so penny got out of bed and her and Sam were eating breakfast together.
Half through her breakfast, penny started feel sick so she quickly ran to the bathroom with Sam following right behind her, once penny got to the bathroom, she started throwing up everything that was inside her stomach and Sam was rubbing smooth circles on penny's back to try to sooth her.

Once penny had finished throwing up, Sam helped her get back into bed and once penny wss asleep, he phoned the station saying that penny is ill and that he would be looking after her.

Once Sam had ended the call, he remembered that him and penny had sex, so while penny was asleep, Sam went to Newtown to buy some pregnancy tests and then he headed home.

When Sam came back penny was still asleep and she didn't wake up until 3:00pm, once penny was awake Sam reminded her that they had sex yesterday and that she could be pregnant, that would explain why I've been vomiting.

Penny took the pregnancy test to the bathroom and she started peeing on the stick, once she was done she washed her hands thoroughly with soap and she waited for 2 minutes.

Once 2 minutes were up penny checked the results and it was positive, she came out of the bathroom and she joined Sam in the sofa "so Sam it looks like where going to be parents" Sam's mouth widened "your pregnant" penny nodded in agreement, Sam picked penny up by the waist and he started spinning her in the air before bringing her back down to the ground.