chapter 19

Penny was know 9 months pregnant and she was on maternity leave,, penny often found it hard to do things that she could easily do before. The swelling in her ankles made it hard for her to stand for a long time and the weight of her belly caused her to need help going up the stairs, she was in a lot of pain, lots due to the baby kicking hard inside her. She often felt the baby had broken some of her ribs doing so, as it kicked harder and harder, causing her to pee really often and the stretch marks on her body were not a pleasant sight for her to see.

Penny would sometimes have a few accidents as the baby kicks were really hard, but luckily penny had Sam to help her if one of her accidents occurred, which tends to happen more during the night as her baby is most active during bed time.

Sam was helping penny get dressed as she was in a lot of pain, penny was sitting on the bed and Sam was doing the top half first, clasping her bra carefully around her sensitive breasts and then slipping her blue top on, then he started doing the bottom half, slipping her pants up her legs as far as possible, then he gently lifted her up and held her against his body, while pulling her pants up to her hips before sitting her back down on the bed and slipping a pair of black leggins up her legs as far as possible, then he gently lifting her up again and holding her against his body, while pulling her leggins up to her hips and then sat her back down on the bed, Sam put a pair of black socks on to her and a pair of blue trainers.

When it was dinner time penny and Sam were eating dinner and then all of a sudden penny started to feel water trickling down her leg and an unbearable pain hit her stomach, she immediately knew that she was having a contraction, so she told Sam that she was going into labour.

Sam quickly grabbed the hospital bag and he packed it in the car, Sam was helping penny get up and once penny got up, Sam helped her walk to the car as the contractions made it unbearable for her to walk, when they got to the car penny sat in the passenger seat, while Sam sat in the driver's seat, penny rested her head against Sam's shoulder as he drove her to the hospital.