chapter 15

Sam and penny had a shift together and while they were doing their chores penny felt nauseous, so she ran to the bathroom to vomit.

Once penny finished vomiting, Ellie asked if she was ok? And she said she was fine, once all the chores were finished Sam and penny gathered everyone into the launch room as they had an announcement to make.

Everyone was in the lounge room and Sam and penny both passionately kissed each other on the lips, were a couple.

Everyone started screaming like crazy and they all said at once “we knew you were made for each other”.

Station officer Steele wanted Sam and penny in his office ASAP, Sam and penny entered station officer Steele office and they sat down on the chairs; station officer Steele started speaking congratulations I’m glad that you guys are a couple but there is just 1 rule that I need you guys to follow, don’t have sex when you are alone in the fire station, sir do you think we’d do something like that.

Station office Steele dismissed them and the entire crew were sat around the table having a cup of coffee, including station officer Steele.

Penny rejected th coffee and she asked for a cup of tea instead, the entire crew looked at her because they knew penny had a massive addiction towards coffee, “what" nothing it’s just that you never say no to coffee.

That’s because I’m pregnant, the hole crew started saying “omg you two are full of surprises”.