Fantasy

Imagine Mashiho regretting not treating Yn better. Every night in his dream he can see her looking like an angel smiling at him. Mashiho went along with Yn in that dream. They were in a very beautiful place. It were like a garden. The beautiful flower, the flower Mashiho always gave to Yn whenever he met YN. Then the next day come and he woke up realizing its just a dream.

Mashiho keep working on his idol life, doing his best. As usual he did his idol routine going the company. He were practicing his dancing and decided to take a break after hours of dancing. He close his eye and there she is. His lover smiling at him. Everything about her, he admired everything.

But then he were woken up by Asahi. Saying he needed to record the song. Fantasy. They were given a camera to shoot their 3 minutes video YouTube. They started the recording and did the intro. And they just went straight into making the song. Mashiho put out his lyric he made last night. While singing the song, he think about her.

I made it for you at night,I remember everything about you.

I hate the fact I can't see you anymore.

I close my eyes again to see you.I'm thinking of you without a break.

In front of me your a fantasy again. I'm lonely.

I remember everything about you. You betrayed me again tonight.

It's gonna be a close call. I miss you ma baby girl

When the YouTube's video release many of the fan realize Mashiho's eye tearing up after singing the song and how Asahi notices it because his expression were soften looking at Mashiho after realizing the lyric.

The time skip where it was the day for Mashiho day. He did his vlive doing it very natural. Many fan liking his new appearance with the new hair style. But there was one question caught his attention.

'What was the song fantasy about? Where did you get the inspiration?'

Mashiho smile reading the question. But it was not the usual smile he always put on. He felt like he was ready to tell the fan what is it about.

'That song is about my ex lover actually, but I were sad since it felt like she betrayed me. Well I do hope I could treat her better. I truly love her,'

The comment were going so fast. Mashiho just chuckle looking at it. But then he saw a comment asking what she is doing now. He read it and answered.

'She actually passed away because of cancer,'

•°•°•°•°•°•°••°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°••°°•°•

So the lyric said betrayed, it is because Yn  promise Mashi that she will fight till the end but one day Yn really cannot do it anymore and she decided to take her last breath that day and Mashiho arrive last minute.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope you enjoy this, it's inspired by the song fantasy and the feeling when you lost someone.

I actually send this to my friend ehem Author Deadflower ehem. We usually send our ideas and this is like one of them because literally there is a lot but it's just hard to make the story properly.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

-A