Thank You

I thought of a story where Yn have depression because her parents keep comparing her and insulting never complimented her. So she decided to move out with her boyfriend with Mashiho. Mashiho realized Yn never really talk at school and we're concerned at first but by chance he saw Yn at a shop and he saw her smile for the first time and he fall in love with her smile. So he decided to reach out to her and wanted to help. Yn always wonder why is Mashiho always helping her and Mashiho replied that he used to have a cousin who suffered from it and when he broken down it was painful and found him dead the next day.

Yn felt bad for him and decided try to live for Mashiho. But one day(they already live together), Yn had to go to her parents house and the instant she went in she could feel the thick atmosphere. She know something is coming and it's bad. Her mother went to her saying

YNM: Your school send me your grade and why is it a B? I wanted A+ not this stupid grade.

I just stay quiet while she insult me saying that I were stupid and compare me to my cousin. While my father just doesn't care and reading something at his phone.

I finally got to go home and I tried to hold my tears but my tears wen out like a rain. I felt like shet. I really wanted to gave up. I tried my best but I couldn't achieve what she want. They never care about me. What if I just die right now? Wouldn't that make them happy? Isn't that what they want? Less burden? If only I could do a better job maybe she would finally acknowledge me as her daughter not someone's else's daughter.

Mashiho's POV

It was already late but Yn was not home yet. I'm getting really worried. Is she okay? Its about to rain. Ahh freak it I'm just gonna go find her.

Narrator POV

Mashiho went to find Yn with umbrella on his hand. He were finding near her parents house but not there almost everywhere he could think of until he went to this one spot when Yn mention where she wanted to die. 'Oh no oh no' he thought he ran as fast as he can ignoring the rain already starting to fall. He arrived at the top of the abandoned building. It was a beautiful building but it just got old and plants of nature were everywhere. On top of the building there are flowers Yn plant herself to make it beautiful. Yn was about to kill herself standing at the edge of the building but Mashiho dropped his umbrella and ran to her and hug her.

Mashiho: YN please don't do this please..

He begged, he felt pained looking at his love suffering trying to end her life. Both of them were crying at this point. Yn couldn't handle it anymore listening to her lovers begged she turned around and cried the most loudest she has ever been. Mashiho bring them away from the edge and sat down. Yn was sobbing, wailing she were having a hard time to breath she hit her chest so hard it created a loud sound then she wanted to ease her pain by pulling her hair but Mashiho stopped her. He put her arm around his body letting her stretching his shirt. Letting them getting hit by the rain. Yn cried and cried until she fall asleep in Mashiho's warm embrace.

Yn felt relief there was at least ONE person that care about her so much because all this time she needed that. Yn felt thankful to Mashiho and she love him so much to the point it is no point living without him and if she was gone Mashiho might lose his feeling and doesn't want to love anybody else except for her.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

This was based on my own experience except I got no man, but yeah really hope you guys enjoy miss him so much The hello mv was so awesome
And also take care whatever your going through hope you know that there will be a amazing things in the future

Stream Hello!

-A