♡︎

It was finally treasure comeback, they are busy with their schedule. Practicing their dance and for their concert. But their is this one thing the treasure member failed to notice.

Mashiho. For some reason, in some interview every are asked a question while he is the only member not getting any question. Throughout the interview he just smiled there sitting on a chair. Then the white day, he and Yedam were not shown. Also the same thing happened with their fancam. Sometime there is also treasure maker that forgot to include him. For some reason he keep getting mistreatment. He thought it was only not a big if a deal but every each schedule it just keep on happening.

Yn is his secret girlfriend and one day he finally were able to go home. Of course Yn are very excited to be with him. But when he enter the house he only smile at her and went to their bedroom.

Mashiho just go shower and use his clothes and goes to eat together with Yn. The whole entire time was quiet. Yn were worried about Mashiho being so quiet. She decided to ask him when he is done eating but even before she were able to ask him what was wrong, he already went back to their bedroom. So Yn decided to wash the dishes first eventhough usually Mashiho will be there for Yn and hug her as she wash the dishes but not today.

Yn were about to went out their bedroom but then she heard sobbing? She slammed the door open making Mashiho flinch. She ran toward him hugging him tightly, she saw his phone. It was a hate comment.

'Baby, why did you read that? You know your perfect the way you are,'

Mashiho shake his head.

'But they don't love me, they always leave me out. I tried to ignore it but it hurt,'

Yn tightened her hug trying her best to not let him go.

'I love you, they love you. It's fine it just for now. You will know it when you have your concert,'

And that day Mashiho cried himself to sleep while in Yn embrace. After a few day it was finally their concert. Yn also attend the concert. Throughout the concert she were happy to see his happy face and at the end of the show he saw how he smile at his member so lovingly but when he turn away he teared up. He thought about all of the hardship he went through being the longest trainee, looking at his member hard work.

The moment Yn went backstage to meet Mashiho. When Mashiho saw Yn he run to her and hug her and Yn hug back proud of him. Then she could feel her shoulder getting wet. It was his tears. She knew he were relieved, when she saw his face looking at his banner his face look like the happiest person ever.

'They actually love me,'

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Dont get mad at me, It just a fiction not real

-A