My One and Only

Imagine dating someone that is so popular that if people now their fan will attack you. Pfft that ridiculous... Well actually I am the one that is dating that someone.

I didn't expect myself to date him and to be honest being with him is the bestest thing that have happened in my life.

Present time

Yn and Mashiho were at the rooftop sitting at the jacket Mashi lay for her. Mashiho were hugging her from the back warming their selves with the warmness of their body.

Mashiho: How I wish I can just hug you anytime and everywhere I want to

Yn: Nooo, you can't I don't wanna die because of your fangirl

Mashiho: *pout*but baby cannot I just protect youuu?

Yn: I mean even though you can protect me, but your not always with me. What if your fangirl bully me at the TOILET? You cannot be with me at the girl toilet.

Mashiho: *sulk* Alrighttt I understand.

Yn chuckle at his cuteness and pinch his cheek. Holding his arm closer to her to comfort him.

The time goes until Yn watch alarm goes off, indicating it was 5 minute before the class started. As usual Yn goes first then Mashiho to avoid suspicion. They always hang out with each other at the rooftop before class started.

Yn: Bye now, I love youuu

Mashiho: Bye bye, I love you too

He pouted to ask for a kiss from Yn which she kissed back.

At school Yn and Mashiho are just schoolmate. They were classmate last year and have been in a relationship for 1 year and 4 months. But this year they were put in different class.

Mashiho were upset with the new class arrangement which Yn need to comfort him a lot.

As Yn arrive at her classroom she look at the hallways from the window. On her seat she saw Mashiho surrounded by 3 fangirls asking him where have he been.

Yn roll her eyes looking at the sight, she were actually jealous by the sight but got used to is since it happen for 2 years already.(even before they were dating)

The class started and time goes slow for Yn and Mashiho. But she were excited that today her class and Mashiho's class will have PE together which mean they can play together since their classes will be combined.

Time skip

It was time for PE, so Yn and her friend(Yachi) change to their sport uniform and went to the gym. Yn saw Mashiho and his classmate playing around with him.

She slightly smile noticing his stare at her. The teacher came and they were announce to do whatever they want since their exam were over. Yn saw Mashiho were brought to play basketball which he join. She know how much he love basketball, so she decided to watch them play. Yn and Yachi were sitting at floor back against the wall, looking at the play. Mashiho look so cool in their eyes and indeed he was playing very well, to the point that the enemy team to say that he was too good even though the enemy team are the basketball team for their school.

Yachi: Yn-ah, I think I like him.

Yn: Hmm, who?

Yachi lay her head at Yn's shoulder. Yachi is the friend that need their friend attention and the type that need to be babied.