Goodbye

Goodbye

No.. no this can't be. I look at his back walking away.

I hope this is just a dream.. please let it be a dream.

Flashback

When Mashiho was at her house after texting her to come out

Mashiho: I'm sorry Yn, but I'm gonna leave. I need to go...so let's break up

......

Yn:...ha..ha stop joking around. Whats wrong my love? Don't scared me like this

Yn went closer to Mashiho reducing the distance they have. She hold his hand, hoping this is all a joke. She look at his expression. It was painful and serious.

Yn: Why are you not saying anything? Please answer me..

Mashiho was silenced, he didn't utter a word.

Yn: Please baby, tell me it's just a joke or a prank. I will not be mad. So please tell me

Yn eyes started to watered and Mashiho hearts break looking at her. Both of them were in pain, it feel like their heart were getting squeezed.

Mashiho: I'm sorry..I cannot do this anymore

Mashiho said and that's when they both burst in tear. Yn started to sob and for the last time they hugged.

❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

Hello guys it's Author A here, it's been quite a while I haven't post a chapter. Since author Deadflower and I had exam and while we were having our exam we heard the sad news.

We were very broken hearted. But I just hope Mashiho and Yedam are happy and fine. If they are not happy, I just hope they will in the future.

Me, Author A. I'm not sure if I can continue doing Mashiho's story cause it pained me everytime and I ended up doing a sad story ( I usually get inspired with my feelings a lot)

So as an apology I will share a random scenario for fun and hopefully it cheer you up.

-A🌼