2

Draco could not get his eyes from me during the whole meeting and I could not held my smile back as the death eaters discussed over their strategies to kill Potter.
As soon as the meeting was over, Draco and I rushed to his room. We made sure that nobody followed us and even though it was risky, he began to unbutton his shirt in the hallway while I tried to open the door to his room. My hands were shaking and I could not open the door properly. Draco pressed his body behind mine, he was already erect, I could feel him behind me.

"Hurry up or do you want to f ck in the hallway", he whispered in my ears.

I smiled and I finally opened the door to his room. He pushed me inside and locked the door behind us when I found myself laying again on his bed. He kissed me and we undressed each other. I laid naked on his bed waiting to feel him in me but this time he turned me around and placed me on four legs he pulled my ass up and held my head still on the bed.

"Lay still, my little rebel. Lets see if next time you have the guts to provoke me", he whispered in my ears before pushing my hair on one side and kissing my neck.

He than stood up and separated my legs. I held on the sheets and moaned as he entered in me. I felt his hot hands on my waist pushing him more in depth in me. I moaned again and one of his hand wandered on my stomach. He tickled my upper body and I moaned again.

"Shhh don't be so loud", he said ironically.

I could feel his excitement in his voice, finally putting me to my place. His hands were hot and my whole body was burning. He pulled himself out and I tried to stop him by reaching my hand for him.

"Don't..."

My voice was a wreck but he heard me, and I know it because he moaned.

"If you want me to continue, beg".

I was still laying on the sheets. I wanted him so bad, i could not care less about my pride. I put my pride beside and looked for the right words to say to let him continue. I exactly knew what he wanted to hear.

"Please, f ck my soul out of me, darling".

He moaned and he still pulled himself out of me. He hastily turned me around and I saw his face above mine. I kissed him passionately and pushed him on the sheets while I sat up, ready to go on top. I saw his excited face grinning and relaxing while his hands were waiting for my hips to be placed on him to hold me tight. To control my movements. To control which way I needed to move to make him feel me. But I would not let him win here. I was not ready to make him win. Even though I wanted him badly, I did not want to be the one to lose my pride. He needed to show me how desperately he wanted me, not me. I bent down to kiss him and stood up. Leaving his schoked face. Leaving him on the bed.

I could still feel adrenaline in my body. I went into the bathroom and saw my wet body in the mirror. I sweated badly and decided to spice things up and went into the shower. It would not take long until he would show up.

He usually used to take longer but today, was not such a day. I heard the door opening right after I entered the shower. I heard him coming in the shower and I smiled. I did not even had to let water flow, he could not wait any longer. I did not look at him but I could imagine his desperate face. His desperate face to f ck me.

"You won, darling. Now let me fulfill your desire to f ck your soul out of you".

He turned me around and pressed his lips on mine while he grabbed my thigh to make place for him to enter. He held my arms above my head with one hand and with the other he pulled my thighs higher until I could not hold it anymore. I looked him in the eyes and saw his eyes gazing at me. He understood what I wanted and let go of my arms. I placed my arms on his neck and pulled my thigh on his back, followed by my other leg.

"Continue", I told him still looking at his lips.

He smiled.

"As you wish, darling".

He pressed his member in me and moaned as I pressed his back with my legs tightly on me. I moaned this time and he grinned.

"Good girl".

He pinned me harder on the wall and let go of one hand to place it on my waist. He soon let go of the other thigh and placed both of his hands on my waist leading me to put more pressure on my legs in order to not slip from his back. Fortunately the shower was still dry. His hands moved my hips the way he desired. He was in control again, but I did not care, as soon as I could feel him.
He moaned again, this time louder.

"F ck, Annie. Do you know how f cking badly I want you?"

I decided to provoke him again.

"No. Show me".

He smiled and pushed himself deeper. Deeper than I ever felt. How good I always know how to provoke him.

"F ck" I shouted and moaned at the same time.

"Again?" He said pushing himself deeper.

My legs could not bear this anymore. I was about to lose my grip.

He noticed and placed his hands on my legs. I loved how he let go of his control position to hold on me.

"I love you", he moaned in my ears.

I kissed him and we let go of each other.
We went back to his bed and slept in each others arms, fulfilled and satisfied.