5

"Excuse me", said my dad as soon as our house elf called him to tell him something important in private.

"What happened?", I asked my mom, she was as surprised as I was.

It was not usual for my dad to let our house elf talk to him in private while having a meeting.
Draco looked at me, I shook my shoulders.

"Love, we need to go. Emergence... Lord Voldemort calls for us", said my dad to my mom.

She stood up.

"What?" I said.

The Malfoys and the others stood up in sync. Obviously, as soon as the dark lord calls, all his 'servants' must run. My parents paid and went outside, waiting for me.

"Annie, you can go home if you want", said my dad giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I would like to stay with Annie. It is not safe for her to wander around at night times", said Draco placing his hand around my waist.

"It's nice of you, Draco", smiled my mom.

"You can go home, Draco. Pay attention to Annie while we are not there".

"Sure , mom", Draco smirked widely.

It was a chance he did not want to miss. Having his empty house, alone with me. I could not be happier, if I just did not drink that much.
I could barely walk as we arrived at the manor. I could feel Dracos anger as he almost had to drag me up the staircase.
We entered his room and I continued to laugh like a drank person would do, with the difference that I was not that drunk, I was just happy that I got to be alone with him. He told me he would deal with me later...

"Come on, Draco".

I placed my hands on his face and kissed him. He did not react.

"What is it?"

"It just does not seem right. You are drunk".

He was sad and lead his way to his bed.

"Get proper sleep", he said faking a smile. He sat on his bed, his face looking at the flor.

I was surprised and sad at the same time. I bet he was so happy to be alone with me and I had to ruin it.

"I am sorry. I am not drunk. I am just happy, you know. We can still..."

I came nearer and he looked up as I placed my hands on his neck.
I could not finish my sentence because he instantly grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. We laid next to each other, his hands on my waist, his face being anger red.

"You can still f ck me, Draco. I don't care if I am drunk", I said coming nearer to let him feel my body.

I wanted him to feel how hot my body was, how bad it was screaming for him to touch me.

"You got something wrong. It is not like I don't want to f ck you because you are drunk, it's because I want you to be conscious about what I do to you".

I knew this could not be entirely true. It was one of his provocation. I knew he wanted me to be conscious but he always wanted me to be safe. It would hurt him to know he did things to me while I was not entirely myself, while being drunk. Does not matter how bad he wanted me, how bad he desired to be alone, to spent time with me, he would never hurt me. And I loved it. I felt safe whenever I was with him.
I came nearer and pressed my body on his.

"Just shut up and f ck me already, won't you?"

He smirked and one hand wandered under my dress. We were still laying next to each other, ready to make love, but both of us did not seem to be able to begin. Our moment was ruined.

"Wait", I told him and stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked me standing up.

"Just wait a few seconds, won't you?"

I went into the bathroom. I wanted to make every moment with him special. I wanted to make him happy and I exactly knew how.

A few minutes later I came into his room again. He was sitting on the bed, looking at me.
I let music play and dragged a chair on the middle of the room, a few feet away from him. I saw his surprised look but it was nothing in comparison to what I was about to do next. I began to dance moving around in front of him, making him unable to touch me. I knew how much he hated not being able to touch me, but I also knew that at the same time he wanted to see what I was going to do do next.
I sat on the chair parting my legs. My dress covered my bottom. He saw me
Pulling my underwear off and throwing it away. I stood up and did the same with my bra. I was only wearing a dress now.
I came to him and laid one leg on the bed at his right side. My breast was at the same height as his face, but I did not touch him. His arms embraced my waist as I untied his tie and unbottoned his shirt. He was excited but he still kept his cool as I undressed him and made him wait on the bed. He was still sitting down as I disappeared behind the wall.
I began to pull the dress away and little by little I showed him different naked parts of my body. I heard him whistle and yelling I should hurry up.

"Come on now, I will finish the show now, hurry up".

I showed myself naked in front of him, still holding my arm in front of my breast, which was useless because he was still going to see me.

But making love with him was more than showing ourselves naked. It was about opening us to each other, it was about feeling safe with the other one and it was about pleasing each other.

"Did I please you enough to let you
F ck me now, mister?" I asked him as I stood in front of him. His head was on my chest now and his hands laid on my ass.

"Indeed, my good girl", he whispered under heavy breaths.

He licked my breast and threw me on the bed quick enough to make me sqeak of surprise as he stood at top and continued to kiss me gently and then more passionately.

"If this is the effect wine has on you, you can drink how much as you want to. Let me finish your show now. I
F cking waited long enough now".

"As you wish", I whispered in his ears.

It was the same well known routine. He pleased me and did whatever he wanted with me, and I did not care.

"How do you do this?" he asked me while pushing himself in.

"What?"
I asked while holding onto his shoulders to push him in me.

We both moaned as he began to move faster, quicker.

"How can you make me feel this way? How can you make me feel this nice by just touching you?"

I scratched his back. He was not hurting me, but I wanted to show him how good it felt doing it with him. I wanted him to feel as much he made me feel.

"Try it out. You will figure it out only if you try", I teased him.

We moaned as he reached my cl1t.
We did not break eye contact. He loved to look me in the eyes while he managed to make me feel like his property, to make me feel nice.

I managed to make him feel good. I was more than satisfied as he f cked me until he fell asleep next to me after pulling himself out. 
I pulled the sheets on him, kissed him on the cheek and dressed up as I left the room to go to the guestroom. His parents would definitely check on me when they got back.