4

I let myself fall on the chair as he kneed down in front of me. He laid both of his hands on my thighs and grinned at me as he separated them, making place for his head to fit between my thighs. I blushed as he smirked at me and pushed my dress up. He revealed my pale thighs, removed my underwear and let it slip down. I let out a quite moan as he began to touch me and he enojed seing me placing my hand on my mouth to not scream as he entered both of his fingers in me.
He moved them in all imaginable directions. He knew how he made me feel depending on the speed and spots he touched.

As soon as he was satisfied he took his fingers out and came nearer. He began licking me making me moan again. Out of reflex I clutched my thighs together, his head between them. His hands were on waist now, clothing them thightly. I placed my hands on his head, pushing him lightly onto my body as a sign he should not stop. His licking game went on for some minutes and when he was satisfied he pulled himself together and reached for my underwear. I was still in trance when he dressed me up and and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Cuddles. Now. Let's go in my room".

He took my hand and we walked to his room.
Cuddles after spicy time was our favorite activity. It showed that our love was more than a passionate addiction. It was more than loving each other. We spent time hugging and kissing each other, talking about everything, without wanting to f ck. It was enough to feel ourselves near each other.

My parents invided the Malfoys and several other death eaters in a restaurant tonight.
I was at my parents home and was dressing myself up. I wore a long black satin dress with slim straps and a slit up to my thigh.

My parents greeted the Malfoys and Draco shoke my dad's hand. He smirked at me and I was embarrassed of the fact that I was going to eat with my parents and him. How our parents would react to the fact that Draco and I f cked several times in their homes?
But still, it was exciting to love Draco while everyone else was there too. The fact that nobody could see what an incredible bond was between both of us was exciting to me.

I sat next to Narcissa and my mom who were talking, and Draco sat next to Lucius and my dad. He was in front of me. While waiting for our food I decided to provoke him and placed my leg between his legs. He slowly and quietly jumped as he felt my leg between his and secretly smirked at me.

"Excuse me please", I said standing up and went to the toilet.

I needed to calm down or else I was going to jump on him in front of everybody else. The wine I drank that evening was definitely making me crazy. I kept touching myself under the table without feeling anything. Was aphrodisiac in it?
I went to the toilet and made sure nobody was there. I washed my red face and at the same moment I looked in the Mirrow I saw Draco standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I said looking at him in surprise.

This was not going to end well. We were going to do it here, in a public room, while our parents ate outside, just because I was so stubborn and drank the wine even though I knew I could not bear it and I even erected him under the table.

"Looking for you. It was not clever to provoke me in there. Do you want your parents to know about what I do to you? About what you want me to do?"

He double checked the cabins before coming nearer and dragged me into one cabin.

"Draco, I don't want to do it here".

"Where do I care? Safe word?"

He asked pressing his body on mine and stroking some hair of my face.
I let out a heavy sigh and said:

"Serpent".

He smiled at me.

"Good girl".

I smirked back as his leg made his way between mine. I rose my leg to make him enough space while he squeezed my left boob and laid his face on my neck, leaving love marks on it.

"Tell me how much you love me".

He said pressing his face against my bare chest, still squeezing my boob.

"A lot".

I moaned again as he pressed his lips on mine to shut me up. He let go and asked again:

"Tell me, how much do you love me?"

This time it was more of a whisper. Maybe because he wanted me so badly and wanted to control himself, or just because he was afraid someone might hear us. What if our moms would come in? They knew I was here.

"I f cking adore you", I told him clothing his hair.

He moaned.

"What can I do to make you feel more than just adoration?"

"You can do whatever you want with me".

He rose his head and looked at me, smirking.

"Than relax, darling. I will make it fast but pleasing. All your wishes will come true after I finished".

He let his member out of his pants and pulled my underwear off.
He pinned me harder on the wall as he entered in me. To prevent me from screaming he kissed me passionately.

He was indeed right. He was fast. And it was over in a few minutes, but it was as pleasing as every other time. But this time, it was different. He made sure he wanted me to make me feel good. He wanted me so bad and he showed it. He pulled himself out and we dressed each other again. We both brushed our hair the same as it was before and we kissed each other again, both his hands on my waist.

"We will see us later, darling".

He grabbed my ass and gave me a little smirk before leaving me in the cabin.
I f cking love this boy. I can't way to feel him in me again.