6

There was another death eater meeting today af the Malfoys Manor. Draco and I attended it as usual with our parents. I did not pay attention to any of their talking until the word 'war' grabbed my attention.
Did they really plan a war? At Hogwarts?
I quickly looked at Draco to see whenever he heard the same. He looked at me in surprise. I was not going crazy, they were really talking about war.

My parents let me sleep at the Malfoys Manor to spent some time with Draco before we would go to war the day after. I could not believe it, we were way to young to fight in a war.
We both sat un front of each other on his bed. Draco and I were tense and avoided to look at each other. We were both nervous and did not talk for a while, even though speaking would not change the fact that we could die. I could not believe I could lose him. I could never see him again. This was all Voldemort's fault.

"Do you think", he started.

I looked at him. His eyes were shining.

"Are we going to die?" he continued.

I forced a smile and placed my hand on his cheek.
I wanted to be the stronger one between us. I wanted to be the one to promise him we will be just fine. I wanted him to trust me as he always did when we loved each other.
He kept his eyes on my. My hand was shaking out of nervousness and he placed his hand on mine, keeping watching me. He smiled. My heart beat fast, it was hot around me.

This could be the end. Tomorrow, everything we built, could be destroyed. Our love could be destroyed by the hate of the other wizards. Every memory we had in this room, in this world, could be destroyed, forgotten.

I began to cry. Draco noticed and kissed my cheek, licking my tears away, checking if I continued to cry to kiss me again. I could not help but continue to cry. Soon he kissed my whole face making me giggle. These could be the last kisses he would ever give me. I wanted to remember them forever. I wanted to feel his body against mine forever. I wanted to die with him. I could not stand to live without him. Soon I stopped crying and Draco stopped kissing me. We did not talk. We were still looking at each other.

Our eyes said more than our words ever did.

He sat himself nearer now and his other hand made his way on my neck while the other one was still laying on my cheek. He stroke my hair out of the way and placed his face on my neck making me giggle. He left lovemarks on my skin. This was his way to show 'she is mine. She is my property'. These marks would probably disappear by tomorrow. His lips touched my collarbone and both of his hands laid on my breasts, squeezing them, causing me to let out a quite moan.
He looked up at me, his face emotionless. I nodded at him and he began to undress me. We soon sat there naked, in front of each other.

"Safe word?"

It was the first time he talked to me since he asked me if we would die.

"Serpent", I said in the same tone as he spoke.

It did not matter what would happen tomorrow. What mattered was that I felt him next to me. I wanted to feel, him, to touch him and to love him, and I was sure he wanted the same. I wanted to enjoy every moment that was left between us, every second, minute or hour. I wanted to remember our love as it was.
Unconditional.
Passionate.
Eternal.
Even when we die, we would still continue to be ourselves. Our love will continue to be the same.
The memories won't vanish. Our love will not fade. Everything will stay the same.

He laid me gently on the bed and bent himself above me, smirking at me. It was unusual for him to be this gentle but it did not bother me. It was nice to experience him differently before everything we had would only be a memory.
He stroke my hair out of my face and kissed me passionately. I placed my hands on his neck pulling him nearer, causing him to lay his complete body on mine. Our bodies touched, they intertwined, they exchange temperature and created a whole new being, a new love, a new passion. It was not the best time we had s e X, but it was the most meaningful time for me, because it showed that no matter when or how, we would always love each other. Even one day before we would go to war.

Our lips separated and he looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes. His hand wandered to my waist causing me a shiver. He stroke my upper body and tickled the inner part of my thigh causing me to let out a quite passionate moan. I rose my thighs to make him more space and he put my leg on his shoulder. I needed to push myself a little higher to make space for his legs. He kneed down on the bed and rose my other leg on his shoulder. His hands rested on my thighs as he pushed himself in me, moving his hips the way I knew it, the way he knew I liked it.

I was wrong. Nothing changed. He still was the same as I knew him. He still treated me the same as before, nothing would ever change between us.

I closed my eyes because the pain in my muscles became unbearable. I tilted my head back as he continued moving his hips and strengthening the grip on my thighs, pulling them to his body, pushing himself hardly in me.

"Look at me. I want you to look at me when I f ck you".

He talked to me. He actually talked to me. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking down at me. He knew how much I loved it when he talked to me while being inside me. It was a feeling of being his and only his. Hearing him talking with me, while pushing himself in me, was my favorite way of listening to him.

I smiled at him. Everything seemed to be the same way as it was.
It would not be the same anymore after tomorrow.
He put my legs down of his shoulders accompanying them on the sheets without pulling himself out and laid his body on mine, causing a pressure on me which made me moan his name as I felt his heavy body on my chest.
He kissed me while moving his hips and stroke my hair out of my face while one of his hand grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

"I f cking love you".
"I f cking love you too",
we whispered in each others mouths moaning and kissing each other again, more passionate, more aggressive. Alive.