7

He thrust himself deeper until he moaned.

"F CK".

"Sh!" I told him. His parents would definitely hear him.

"You talk when I tell you so. Good girls obey"

I smirked at him as he moaned again and continued breathing heavily.

"and bad girls get punished".

He carried me onto his lap, his member still piercing in me. The sudden movement and position change made me moan as I sat onto his lap. Out faces were some inches apart. His hands laid on my waist moving me as he pleased.

"Jump", he demanded in my mouth.
"Show me how well behaved you are and obey".

I placed my arms on his neck and he pressed his face on my chest while I began to move up and down onto his member. His moaned were louder, the bed squeaked and my breath were heavier than before. My movements were quicker. I felt his hands gripping my waist showing me the way I needed to move in order to please him. He moaned in my breast and pressed his body tighter on mine until his cum mixed with mine.

I felt happy and satisfied. It felt like it was the first time we loved each other. It felt like I would never be able to experience the love I felt with and for him another time. Our love was unique.

His grip on my waist loosened he showed me his face as he looked up at me, smirking satisfied. I let go of his neck as he pushed himself free, collapsing on the bed. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over to him.

"Cuddles. Now".

I laid on top of him on the bed for a few minutes without saying anything. He then stroke my head as I drew circle on his chest.

"Are we going to die?" he then asked me again.

"I don't know".

We kept still for a few seconds before he continued:

"I don't want to live without you".

He was fluttered, his voice was trembling. I saw that his eyes were shining as if he was about to cry. I kissed his cheek as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much", he kept saying whenever my lips touched his cold skin.

We laid like this for what felt like an eternity. In reality, it was only a few hours.

------------time skip- war

People and curses kept flying around, blocking my view from reaching Draco. Finally, I found my way to him and we both ran to each other.

"Let's find a place we can be alone!" he shouted.

The world was going down but the only thing we were thinking about was to make sure we would be safe. Together. Because we could only live together. There was no loving without the other.

"We are not going to make it, Draco", I said as soon as we reached an empty classroom.

He turned around to look at me. We were both shaking, fear was clear on every inch of our body.

"I love you".

"I love you too, Draco".

We both took our wands out. My hand shook as I heard an explosion which made the flor tremble. We pointed our wands at each other after kissing one last time.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes".

"Safe word?"

"Serpent".

He nodded and we said in sync:

"Avada Kedavra".

The last thing I saw was a green light coming out of our wands, meeting our bodies.

At the end, our love was the thing that killed us. The love we had for each other was our cure and our illness at the same time. Love is a beautiful feeling, a beautiful curse which can lead to the most tragic final of the most beautiful love story. That day, Draco and I wrote the final chapter of our beautiful relationship. A burning relationship based on trust, passion, sincerity and love. Lots of love.
Love was what killed us and at the same time what saved us from a world full of pain. A world without each other. A world that had no place for one of us. It was either us being together, or both of us being dead.