Chapter three

Jay'leeah Harris❤️💋

1 week later

"Mm." I groaned as I struggled to move over to grab my phone. Who was calling me this early in the morning and what for? I squinted my eyes and saw the caller ID. I pressed the answer button and layed back down in bed with the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"What do you need?" I groaned.

"I need you to pull up." "For what." I groaned even more. "You need to wake your ass up anyway, it's 10 am." He said. I blinked. It was 10 am? I was sleeping fr.

"I can't." I lied and layed my head on my pillow. "leeah, stop playing with me mane."
He sucked his teeth. "Why do you even need me over there for?" I asked. "Something."

"Yea okay." I hung up and slept for about 5 minutes. I hate when people call me when I'm sleeping. I wasn't coming over because he told me to but because I want to come over.

After getting dressed, I decided to post a pic for instagram.

Liked by mgng10x,og_3three,fineasskeshia and 109,508 othersJay'leeahharris-No you ain't prefect but you worth it

Jay'leeahharris-No you ain't prefect but you worth it.

mgng10x-sis😍
Fineasskeshia-Wifey😘😘
nba_youngboy-ugly ass🤮
og_3three-the goat💜

I liked all the comments and I ignored kentrrell's comment on my picture.

I stepped out the car and I made sure to mess up my new Chanel sneakers. I knocked on the door seeing it was already open. There was no cars outside besides kentrrell's Benz and my car. I don't think 3 or Ben was here.

I opened the door more and walked I closed it.
I went into the living room and didn't hear a sound. "Kentrell." I said looking around. I felt something cold against my head. "Damn,call me or text me to let me you outside. He said removing the gun from my head to inside his pants. I followed him into the kitchen seeing him eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That was his favorite cereal, he didn't even need to tell me that.

"Where's the gang?" I looked around the kitchen as if they were going to pop up somewhere to scare me.

"They not here. I was kinda lonely, so I called you. "He said eating his cereal. "Aww kentrell was lonely." I said laughing.

"Mane, give me a hug." He faced me as he continued to spin on the stool. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him,hugging his neck.I felt his arms around my waist as he was hugging me. "You smell good, what nigga you tryna impress?" He looked me up and down.