Chapter Eleven

Yaya||Iyanna MayWeather

My mind gave me a second though when I saw
Kentrell's face. He's smile had dropped. I decided to throw a little surprise for him when he came over. I told Nylah to answer the door
So I could prepare. Usually I open the door for him.

Maybe something had crossed his mind and this was bad time to do this. "Hi baby." I said walking over to him while my rose gold robe
Hanged around my shoulders.

He didn't even bother to move or flinch. "What's this?" He said moving past me and sitting on my bed confused.

"Tonight,I want you to get me pregnant." I bit down on my lip waiting for his response.

He laughed for about 15 seconds. "What's funny?" I frowned. "Say mane, I just came over to talk." He grinned. "About what..?" I said untying my robe looking him in his eyes. He stopped me.

"Did I do something wrong baby?" I panicked.
I felt like I'm pressuring him a little bit.

Kentrell||Nba YoungBoy

Mane, what the fuck is up with this bitch? I don't even like her ass that much to even get her pregnant. She really made me feel concerned and I was trying my hardest not to walk out on her bitch ass.

Only person who look person who at least looked normal in robes was Kd. Which is weird.

"Nawl, shawty. You ain't do nun wrong." I layed on her bed and pulled out my phone.
She really ain't do nun wrong. It was me. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with yaya. Her vibe just wasn't it. She was one of those girls who would cry and get so sensitive. ALL THE TIME.

I scrolled through instagram on my phone. And a small video caught my attention. It was a video of Jay'leeah brushing her hair and rapping a song of mines. I smiled to myself because she knew every word.

4KTrey, BoB, I been that, bitch, you notice me
Tell them niggas I say fuck 'em
These hoes ain't shit, they want my cash, so
I'll never love 'em (Stupid bitch)
I flash and beat a nigga ass with this fifty ball.
I smiled as she rapped the lyrics to Make no sense.

"What you smiling at?" Yaya got all up in my phone screen. I had closed it so she saw was a blank screen. "See mane, this what I'm talking bout." I grunted and sat up. She back up away from me. The boys really want lying. I tried to ignore the thought of yaya being annoying out my head but it was just wasn't working.

Yaya wouldn't be Yaya if she wasn't acting annoying.

"You act too paranoid mane, you make a nigga wanna beat the shit out of you. Like stop the shit mane. When you feeling better call me."
I stood up getting ready to leave. "Kentrell." She huffed. I just stood there . "I'm sorry." Her voice cracked, which mean she was crying.

Fuck nawl. A nigga wasn't looking back.
"I just need some space. Aight?" I said opening the door and walking straight downstairs.

I sat back in my car, deciding what to do next.
I spent about like 5 minutes sitting outside Yaya's house.

I put my phone on the dashboard of my car.
Making it stand up. FaceTiming Jay'leeah.
Her name was saved as 'Bestfriend💚'

She responded after a while. "Hello?" Jay'leeah said. I noticed she was in the kitchen making something. "Wassam bae?" I smirked as I pulled out the driveway. She sucked her teeth.
"Boy, stop playing with me." She chuckled.
"Mane, ain't nobody playing." I said stopping at the red light.

"Say, you home?" I asked. "I mean what does it look like?" She said with an attitude. "I mean you could be at anybodies house. Also fix that attitude before I fix it for you." I grinned at the camera. "Boy whatever." She stirring something in a pot.

"Nawl, for real tho. You at home? Cause a nigga really tryna slide somewhere." I turned as I took the route I would take if I was going to Jay'leeah house. "Yes, kentrell I'm at home. Why you tryna come over this late anyways?"
She said taking her phone off the counter and walking out the kitchen.

"I just don't feel like going home right now." I lied because it was better if I left out going to yaya house. "Then, Whatchu gone do over here?" She said raising a eyebrow. "We gone have a party." I shrugged. "Boy bye." She chuckled.

"So I can come over?" I asked already 5 minutes away from her house. "Yea I guess." She yawned. She always acting like she don't want a nigga around her or sum, knowing damn well she like when I'm around. I'm gone make her stop doing that shit, just wait.

Jay'leeah Harris❤️💋

I opened the door for kentrell and went right straight to my room and turned on my tv.
I had on some grey sweats and a white long sleeve shirt on. With just my socks. I heard him close the door behind him right as I was about to turn off my bedroom lamp.

I was actually excited that kentrell decided to come over. I was super lonely and wanted somebody to talk to. But he didn't need to know all that.

"Damn, no hey or how are you?" He said standing in my doorway. "Hey kentrell." I turned to him and smiled. "What?" I giggled.
"Aight, mane keep acting dumb. He sat on my bed and pulled out his phone.

I jumped onto my bed. "Damn, yo ass getting fat." Kentrell mumbled. I mushed his head playfully. "You don't want anything to eat?" I asked turning on Netflix and scrolled until I found a show. "Yea." He nodded. "What?"
"That." He pointed in between my legs and smirked. "Stop." I slapped his hand away.

"I bet I could eat your pussy with my eyes closed and with no hands." He licked his lips.
"Kentrell stop." I pushed his head playfully
And watched my show. He layed in between my legs. "Always calling me kentrell,like I'm not your daddy." He looked at me. I laughed.

"Nawl, for real let me eat it real quick." He opened my legs wider.

To be continued..💚💚

*what's going to happen next?*
*will yaya and kentrell break up?*
*find out in chapter twelve!*

Next chapter>>>>>