Chapter six

Jay'leeah Harris❤️💋

A car engine turned off in the Garage, I knew it was kentrell so I got up from the couch.
"Don't beat him up na." Nina chuckled.
"Trust me I won't." I smiled and the Garage door opened.

I walked straight through the hallway, and pulled kentrell's shirt. "Chill out ma." He said
Softly and licked his lips. "Ain't nobody playing with you boy." I mugged him until we reached the kitchen.

"Oh,what you tryna do in the kitchen?" He
Wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked. "Move." I laughed as I removed his arms from my waist.

"You need to control your girlfriend." I said as Ben, and 3 walked in. He sucked his teeth. I crossed my arms.

"I'm not playing." I raised my eyebrows. " she was this close to getting her ass beat." I put my thumb and index finger close together.
"Yo soft ass ain't gone touch nobody." He
Smacked his lips and opened the fridge.

"I'm not soft I could really beat Yaya ass if
I wanted too." I rolled my eyes. Now he was
Really pissing me off, he was suppose to be
On my side not hers.

"You gone cut Yaya off?" Quando said sipping from his styrofoam cup. That boy always got that damn cup In his hands.

"Right, what he said." I sat on the counter top,
Looking at him. "Whatchu doing? Yo ass gone fall, get down." He looked at me and came closer.

"Answer the question. Me or Yaya?" I crossed my arms. The room became silent. Expect Kd
Who was making a dramatic sound effect that people make in movies. "Leeah..chill." 3 said.

"I just wanna hear his response." I just wanted To hear what he was going to say, I wasn't serious. I least I think I wasn't. I looked right At him. He looked the other way. "Mane fuck this bullshit." He left the kitchen and I heard footsteps upstairs.

"Oooo." Kd said and made an awkward face.
"This is what I'm talking about, he can't even decide." I jumped off the counter.

"You did put him on the spot." Keshia shrugged. I looked at her confused. "What you mean?" I asked. " I mean you didn't have to
Expose the nigga like that, he probably embarrassed now. You just randomly asked him to choose shit." Babyjoe said.

"I just wanted to see what he was going to say, I didn't mean to be harsh." My voice softened.
I didn't mean to make my best friend feel like
That,I would never want to make a person feel like that. "Maybe you should apologize to him."
Ben shrugged.

"I mean I just think it's weird that your making him choose between Yaya and You. I mean your his best friend and she's his girl. He
Quoted the word best friend.

"What you mean "best friend"?" I walked closer to him. "Honey, we know." Kd patted my shoulder. "Know what?" I bit my lip.

"Yea,know what?" Keshia walking closer to
Us. "Well Ben, joe,and I know. Unfortunately y'all-" he pointed to Quando and Keshia.
"Don't know anything." He shrugged.

"What are y'all talking about?" I asked. "We'll tell you later." He patted my shoulder again and walked away.

I was hoping it better not be kentrell situation.

I went upstairs,and I opened his bedroom door. He was watching tv, snuggled up in his
Blanket. He looked super comfortable, I wanted to cuddle with him. He didn't even
Flinch or even bother to look up from the tv.

"Kentrellll..." I dragged his name softly. I expected him to respond back but he didn't.
I looked over at the tv. He was watching
SpongeBob. It was 9:30 at night so it was dark outside,it made the room dark also. The only light on was the tv light.