Chapter seven

Kentrell|Nba YoungBoy💚💚

"Say,Ma chill." I tried to push her away but she wouldn't budge. "Shhh.." she put her index finger over my lips and slipped her hands down my boxers,gripping my member tightly. Then she moved all her hair out of her face, and lowered my boxers.

"Chill chill.Yaya finna slide." I slowly tried pushing her away but it was too late. "It's not gone take long bae." She bit  her lips before spitting on it and licked all around the tip.
She sucked up and down,all around until I felt like I was about to nut.

"Move." I pulled her away,but she kept her hands tightly around my member. I nutted and it went everywhere, all on her face, and her shirt. "I'm not finish yet." She did the same cycle this time, she was literally snatching my soul.

"Kentrell..." I heard.

"Kentrell! Dentrell?"

I felt somebody shaking me, I opened my eyes.
"Mane,bitch what the fuck?" I said still half asleep. "Boy,not you telling me what the Fuck. You was just moaning my name for the past few minutes.I heard Jay'leeah's  voice. I sat up quickly. "Say,wasn't you just-" I stopped myself from going any farther.

"I was just what?" Jay'leeah looked at me confused. "Nothing. What you doing here?"
I asked trying to not sound rude. I was hard and didn't want her to see the print so I bent forward and put Arms over it.

"Kd and Ben told me you were sick,so I made you some soup." She handed me a bowl full of soup with a plate under it. I looked at it,then back at her. "Eat it." She moved it closer to me. I rested it on the nightstand and eating a little bite.

I made a sulking face. "Mane,what the fuck is this? Nasty ass shit." I quickly put the bowl down on the table. "It's chicken noddle soup."

"That chicken is ass Mane." I shook my head.
"You obviously gotta eat it, it'll make you feel better." She sighed. My nose was runny and stuffy, I kept coughing and shit,I was just fucked up today."You sound different." She walked over to my closet.

"How?" I got up and stretched. "You sound like a baby." She laughed and came up to me.
She looked so tiny from here. She Handed me grey sweat pants and a grey t-shirt to match.
"Go take a shower." She forced it to my hands.
"Mane,I just woke up." I whined. She always be acting like she my mama.

"I don't care." She huffed. I stood there and eyed her up and down. Who was she tryna impress? "Kentrell." She crossed her arms.
"Mhm?" I said sitting on the bed. "Gooooo." She shooed me off. "I'll make you breakfast."

Jay'leeah Harris❤️💋

I put the last pillow on the left side of kentrell's
Bed as I closed the bedroom door. I could've sworn he was hard.But I didn't look because it would cause some attention. Also why was saying my name so many times?  And I noticed he was staring at me more than usual.

Spending more time here wasn't so bad at all.
I had to met Keshia at 2 pm, and it was 10 right
Right now. I went to the kitchen. Ben and Kd
Was not there.

I grabbed 2 eggs from the fridge and bacon out the freezer. I took out pancake mix from the cabinet and gathered all my materials in a pan.
I knew kentrell loved his pancakes slightly darker than usual.

3o minutes later

After 3o minutes later, I layed the food down
The dinning room table and cleaned all my food supplies. I stood over at  the pantry and unlocked my phone. Keshia texted me and so did 3.

"Who you texting?" I jumped causing my phone to fall to the floor. I rolled my eyes when I kentrell's annoying laugh. "That's not funny.
You need to stop sneaking up on me like that."
I bent down to grab my phone. I felt him inch closer and I felt his member on my butt.

I quickly shot up. "Excuse me." He grabbed a fruit snack from inside the pantry. "Kentrell
You always tryna play." I mugged him. "Who playing? You was in my way." He opened the bag. "Never mind." I walked over but he grabbed my arm. "Say, where you going?"
He put the snack down.

"To the living room." I looked at him as if he was slow. " I like your hair. It's cute on you." He walked closer. "You do? Thanks I got it done yesterday." I moved my head side to side, letting it flow. "Mhm it makes you more prettier." He licked his lips and put his arms around my waist. I blushed. "You always tryna do this." I looked down.

Which I wish I didn't look. I saw his print through his grey sweatpants. He wasn't hard.
Thank goodness. Them grey sweatpants. Whew. They be getting people in trouble.

He gripped my ass and started kissing my neck.
"Kentrell.." I said softly as he sticked his hands through my shirt and went to my bra. I giggled.
He kept his eye on me, and lowered me to the counter. "For real stop kentrell. Go eat your food." I said as he lifted up my shirt.

"Hold up." He mumbled and began to place kisses on my stomach. This boy did not care at all. We're in the kitchen, on the counter doing this. I wrapped my legs around his neck.
I couldn't leave this man alone..

A little bit later

"Yo food always good." Kentrell took the last sip of his orange juice before putting it on the kitchen counter. "I know." I smiled being proud of myself. "I wonder if it's as good as
That wap." He said pointing to my area.
"Stop." I slapped his finger while laughing. He laughed.

"I'm not playing. And your never gonna find out so don't worry if it taste good or not." I rolled my eyes.

"Say?" He looked at me. "What?" I looked at him. "You suck dick?" He smirked. "I-"
I didn't finish my sentence. "Let me know."
He laughed. "Don't worry about that." I looked away. "You getting too too comfortable asking those type of questions." I laughed.

"You getting too comfortable if you think I'm not going to ask those questions." He moved his hands lower.

To be continued...💚

*what happens next?*

*stay tune for more!*

Next chapter>>>