Author's Note

Hey guys! Welcome to my first public fan fiction! (Which is a dsmp fan fiction by the way) This will obviously contain Quackbur content - so if you're uncomfortable with that, please read something else. I'll add TWs at the beginning of each chapter if it contains a certain thing, so be sure you're comfortable with that stuff.

This is going to be based off of a roleplay that's going on in a discord roleplay server that I joined a week ago, so things won't be the way they are in the SMP. The characters will have different personalities, the storyline and lore will be different, and there will be things that may set people off.

Some things to know about the roleplay and this story:
- This is in a sort of alternate universe, because it has different settings that the SMP doesn't have - however, it's long after L'manburg is blown up and Wilbur is revived.
- Wilbur, Tommy, and Techno all have wings because of their parents, who both have wings.
- Tina had a cat form, in which she gets cat ears and a tail and had increased hearing, agility, vision, etc.
- Everyone's personalities are all different from the SMP, as I've mentioned before.
- Before these events, there was a bit of a war about a book that looks like Karl's, but it's written in enderman. Wilbur took it and now seems to have enderman powers that he doesn't use very often.

You will get the backstory as the chapters go on, so make sure to pay attention to that!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, ask me any questions you may still have - please enjoy my book and let's get into it!