Chapter Two: 'History'

Wilbur turned to Tina. "What? Did you find something?"

Tina kicked the pot into a wall and looked at Wilbur, the pot breaking. "No, it was nothing!"

"Uh- please don't read it," Jack said, looking at Wilbur worriedly.

Wilbur raised his eyebrows. "That was obviously something important. What was it and why can't I read it-?"

Tina looked at the ground hesitantly. "It was something about you and Quackity."

Wilbur's wings twitched and he stiffened. "What was it-?"

"It depicts... kissing...?" Jack said, immediately facepalming after.

"Oh my lord, Jack-" Tina said, pinching the roof of her nose.

"The fuck are you saying?" Wilbur said sternly.

Jack scratched the back of his head. "It's a male loving male ship?"

Tina sighed. "It's basically a romantic relationship of you and Quackity."

Wilbur kicked a pot in anger. "THAT LYING BASTARD!"

Tina backed up a bit.

"Whoa, whoa - you okay?" Jack glanced at Tina.

Tina fell backward and saw another pot with tntduo written on it. "Oh my lord, why is this house filled with this shit-?"

Wilbur ran his had through his hair. "Sorry, I- we have a history that I'd rather not talk about. Let's get out of this shithole," he said, pushing past them and exiting the cottage.

They silently watched him leave and looked at each other.
"I want to know more about this history thing," Tina said finally.

Jack nodded.

They both looked around the house, seeing a ton of ships between them and their friends.

"Holy fuck-" Jack gasped.

"This house is cursed. I'm leaving," she said, following after Wilbur, Jack following behind her.

Tina looked at Wilbur. "You okay-?"

Wilbur's wings twitched again as he looked at Tina. "No I'm fucking not, what do you think?"

"Just asking, what's wrong?"

Wilbur didn't answer.

"Hey guys!" Nihachu said, walking up to them.

Jack waved at Niki, smiling.

"Wilbur fucking answer me," Tina pressed on, waving at Niki briefly.

"Wilbur, you okay?" Niki asked.

Wilbur just glanced at her and turned away. "It's nothing you need to worry about."

Tina looked at Niki. "Something's wrong with Wilbur."

"Yeah, definitely."

"He's just pacing back and fourth, we don't know why," Jack said, looking at Niki.

"No, I'm fine. Just stop pestering me," Wilbur said, annoyed.

"Mhm, probably because of that thing with him and Q," Tina said.

"Wait, what happened with him and Q-?" Niki asked.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM!?" Wilbur yelled, looking at Tina in rage.

Tina backed away.

"Maybe we should give him a bit of privacy," Niki offered.

"Probably..." Tina said, turning away from Wilbur.

Wilbur sighed. "Stop. Asking me. Me and Quackity were nothing. It's all history now."

Tina looked at him and started writing theories in her book.

"What're you writing about, Tina?" Niki asked.

"A theory," she replied simply as she finished. She looked around and pointed to another house. "Should we go to that house now?"

Wilbur looked at the house, which had seemingly spawned there. It was Quackity's house.

"Sure," Jack shrugged.

"Do we take Wilbur with us?" Niki whispered.

"Like I said, history," Wilbur said angrily, pushing past them and going to Quackity's house.

530 words
I hope y'all enjoy the story so far! This will probably be updated daily; however, some things are happening with the discord, so the roleplay has been delayed. I'll tell you guys when story catches up to where we're at, and if we don't do the roleplay for a while, I'll end up just making it into my story and telling it the way I think it should go. I hope this makes sense - stay tuned for part 3! ^^