Chapter Five: Quackity

SURPRISE YOU GET TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!
There was more to the roleplay before this, but I assume you guys just want Quackity in the story already - basically Wilbur and Tina talked for a bit longer about Will's family and Wilbur said how he thinks of Tina as a little sister. Now, Wilbur is in Las Nevadas looking for Quackity - enjoy! ^^

Wilbur looked around Las Nevadas nervously, thoughts running around in his head.
God, what do I even say to him-? It's been so long, does he even want to see me-?

Quackity stepped outside the casino and looked at Wilbur, shocked.

Wilbur's wings twitched a bit as they stared in silence.

"Uh... hey," Quackity finally said, breaking the silence.

"I - hey," Wilbur replied awkwardly.

"Weird seeing you here in Las Nevadas," Quackity mumbled, looking at the ground and kicking at the dust.

"I just - I guess I realized we needed to talk about some things."

"Like what-?" Quackity asked, looking back up at Wilbur.

"Well - us, I guess?"

Quackity's eyes went wide and he took a hesitant step back. "Uhm, I don't know, Wilbur."

"No, not - I'm not saying that. I'm saying we have to talk about what happened. Pretty much everyone on the server knows something's up with me, and I just wanted to clear things up before I'm bombarded with questions," Wilbur explained.

Quackity nodded slowly. "Fine, let's here it."

"Okay, I guess I'm just gonna say this - when I died, I know you probably went through some stuff, right? Because after I was revived, you never even tried to talk to me," Wilbur's wings twitched again.

Quackity hesitated before saying, "Wilbur, I don't have to take care of you anymore. I finally have what I'm looking for. Las Nevadas is in the palm of my hand."

"A future that'll get you nowhere but debt," Wilbur mumbled quietly. "And I know you don't take care of me, I can take care of myself. Hell - if Phil dies, I'll have a whole ass kingdom to run!"

Quackity looked at Wilbur and smirked. "Well, I have a legacy to fulfill. We're done here," he turned and walked back into the casino.

Wilbur glared at the building in anger.
Goddamnit, Quackity. Why don't you ever just fucking take a hint and shut up about your goddamn legacy?
He turned away from it and walked back towards his house.

Quackity leaned against one of the tables and thought for a minute. He looked back to the doors of the casino, angry at himself. "Fucking hell, Wilbur." He ran outside the casino to catch up with Wilbur.

Wilbur heard Quackity's footsteps and turned. "Wha-? Q, what do you want?"

Quackity looked at Wilbur, out of breath. "Wilbur, I-" he looked into his eyes.

Wilbur stared back at him, his mind telling him to go but his heart telling him to stay.

Quackity grabbed Wilbur's face and kissed him. It was a quick kiss that only lasted a few seconds, but it was sincere.

Quackity pulled away, embarrassed. "I- sorry, I don't know what I was thinking."

Wilbur felt his face heat up as he stood there in shock. "It's- it's fine, I just - you didn't-"

Quackity looked into his eyes again.

Wilbur stared back and chuckled softly. "You were always one to jump into a situation without a second thought.

Quackity smiled nervously. "I, uh... do you want to come to the casino-? If you don't that's fine, I just think, we..."

Wilbur's wings flapped a bit. "Yeah, yeah - I'll come."

Quackity smiled in relief and led him back to the casino in an awkward silence.

543 words
I know it took five chapters, but you guys finally got Quackity! I'll still be posting another part tomorrow, you just get two today because I'm nice. 😌