Chapter Seven: Tina

Sorry for not posting for a while! Some things came up and I forgot to work on this - also I've been losing motivation for this lately, so there's that- anyway, enjoy!

Wilbur arrived outside of Skeppy's cave and dusted himself off, spotting Tina and waving. "Hey, Tina."

"Hey, Wilbur. How was the meeting, if you don't mind me asking?" Tina asked, smiling.

Wilbur smiled and looked at the sky. "It was great. You have amazing advice, Tina - thank you."

She chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that. So you don't hate Q anymore?"

"No, not anymore. I'm just happy to finally have him back after all this time. I've really missed him."

"So now you have a healthy relationship with Q! I'm glad to hear that!" She said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Yoo, that's great! Maybe you two could get to the next level soon?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Hey! We just apologized to each other, give us some time!" Wilbur said and elbowed her playfully.

"Yeah, yeah - y'know I was spying on you, right-?" She said chuckling.

Wilbur looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Wha- that's kind of an invasion of personal space. What did you hear-?"

Tina smirked. "Well, kinda everything. Even the kissing part."

Wilbur's face flushed red and he looked away. "God, you need to keep to yourself-"

"Nah. I also have the ability to hear way better when I'm in my cat form, so I mean-" she chuckled.

"Goddamnit Tina, stop stalking us."

"Fine, I'll stop."

Wilbur chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Nosey little sister."

Tina giggled and looked at Will, smiling.

Wilbur stretched and flexed his wings. "Hm, not sure what to do. I kinda want to go hang out with Q, but he's cleaning up the casino. Bedsides, I did just leave."

Tina chuckled and looked at Wilbur. "Oh my lord, you miss him already? Why didn't you spend more time with him?"

Wilbur elbowed her. "I don't miss him, there's just a lot going on. Besides, I didn't know buoy could hear everything that was happening, so I came back here to tell you."

"Oh, well you probably could've done it later or tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I could've waited a bit longer to tell you," Wilbur looked around, admiring the forest. "I've never noticed the nature out here, is peaceful..."

"Mhm, the nature here gives me vibes of peace! Even though I live in Kinoko Kingdom, I don't focus on nature that much," Tina said, sitting on a rock.

After a minute of silence, Tina finally said, "We should go to the casino, what do you say, Will?"

Wilbur chuckled. "Since when did you care about the casino?"

Tina grabbed his hand and started walking to Las Nevadas. "You just have to come to the casino with me, do I make myself clear?"

Wilbur rolled his eyes and flexed his wings. "Yeah, yeah, fine - but I have a faster way." He picked up Tina by the arms and started flying over the forests and rivers of the SMP.

Tina yelped in surprise before chuckling. "Yeah, this is way faster actually."

"Yeah, we'll be there in a bit. I guess just enjoy the view."

Tina looked around as they flew. "Hey, Will? I've heard Q is a duck, is that true?"

"What-? Oh, yeah he is. He's like a hybrid duck thing, but he can't fly. His wings are too small. Why?"

"Just wondering, I guess," Tina said, giggling.

They flew for a while longer before they came across the casino, Wilbur stopping in front of it and gently setting Tina down. "Q? You still here?" Wilbur yelled into the casino.

Tina thanked Wilbur and walked into the casino. "What the fuck is happening here, George?"

Wilbur curiously walked into the casino to see Q with a hand on Tina's shoulder. George was standing in the middle of the casino, a look of worry on his face.

"Please don't tell Wilbur about this..." Q mumbled to Tina.

Wilbur raised an eyebrow. "Tell me about what—?"

650 words
Haha cliffhanger— actually, now that I think about it, the next one will probably be a cliffhanger as well— eh, you guys can handle it. Also, TYSM FOR OVER 100 READS!! That really means a lot to me, so thank you for actually reading this shit. 🥲