Okay world, We need to talk.

Busses suck. They're crowded and bumpy, the people on the bus are even worse, some people are nice, but I don't know. They go to my school so they're Probably mean on some level, I hate life.

Okay checking in, the bus is okay if you can get a seat quick enough. If not then your screwed, I'm so glad someone let me sit next to them, standing up on the bus is a nightmare if you don't know how to handle it. I just finished my religion assessment over the weekend. I'm kind of glad I did it, but if I didn't I'd have a lot more time to make my cake. Chocolate obviously. It was my birthday last Wednesday so we still have left over cake, but I just felt like I had to. Besides, now the neighbours won't just take the birthday cake, that's my favourite kind, four layer chocolate. I've only been on the bus for like 5 minutes and I've already written about a hundred words. God.

I get carried away way to quickly, I went from crappy bus rides to cake. I guess it's just my ADHD but I think there's more wrong with me.

I'm watching two girls talk, they're friends. One of them is on the floor and the other is on a seat, the one on the floor I'm familiar with. But she's annoying. The one on the seat I've seen once or twice, she's rude and annoying, they have no regard for anyone around them. They seem to be interested in the same thing everybody else is, "Emily". If you don't know, Emily is basically just a sterile type name that everyone knows isn't true but laughs at it anyway. I never understood this term very well. 

I'm in homeroom now, naturally you're not supposed to be on your computer or anything but I like my teacher.  everyone's sitting in their little 'Groups' while I'm at the back of the class on a single desk. I'm not going to argue though, I hated talking to people and people hated talking to me, so I chose the desk at the back, it doesn't stop me from doing anything. I can still hear the teacher just fine, I have maths first then visual arts and then recess. I hate my maths teacher. There's nothing out right wrong with her at all, she's old and she just doesn't get it. Y'know? As someone who does their make up for fun, she needs a serious lesson. her eyeliner is a bulky kind of mess, and her lipstick is a bright red, even worse then my mums (She prefers bright colours such as hot pink). Don't get started on the wrinkles. She has nice hair I guess.

Okay look before you attack me about criticising my teacher or some shit you have to know that this book is about my opinion on the world around me. And yeah, it's basically a rant.'

Most of the time in my maths class, I let myself daydream to let the minutes pass by. If not then I just play Minecraft of my computer. I'm a Dream SMP fan what'd you expect? It's education edition, but I can still play multiplayer. Using a code of some random Minecraft items to join my friends world. I highly recommend it (Not being paid, I swear.)