100 Digets of Pi

I was diagnosed as a gifted child in year 5, meaning I was naturally smarter than 95% of the population. I was shocked to hear this but I decided to keep it a secret, I hated attention, even if its like an 'I'm not like other girls' shit. Well I'm not and honestly I don't care anymore, I gave up on that shit ages ago (meaning I gave up trying to be like other people). Also in year 5, I had figured out how to sing the 100 digest of Pi, by ASAp science, which you can find on Spotify or just YouTube.

I sat down in my religion class, apparently the new teacher was strict. I didn't really know, or care, as long as she didn't find my Wattpad account. I was sitting down on my computer, with headphones in, the teacher was talking to Abbey, one of my friends in primary school, we don't talk much anymore but oh well. She was okay. "----- Can do it!" I heard her say, quite loudly. Upon hearing my name I turned to her and she saw me. Shit. "Sing 100 digest of pi!" I liked singing the song to impress people, but I hadn't practiced in a long time. My face went red, or pink at the least, as I buried my face in my laptop. It didn't work very well as when I looked back up, the teacher was looming over me, her hair was a dark brown pulled up in a ponytail tale, she looked around 60 with big blue earrings. Her dress was black with a few white flowers dotted along, "Can you?" She asked intently, I nodded fast. God. She definitely seemed strict but was actually really nice, I can tell a lot about people by the way they walk. She was... Firm. Yes,     firm. "Did you make it?" I tilted my head sideways, "Did you make the song or did you learn it?" 

"I learned it miss." I replied, trying to sound confident. It didn't;t work very well, but it was decent. She nodded and walk away, she seemed impressed... Well no, but still.

thank you all for reading my story so far! if you like my writing style I suggest following! Or voting on your favourite chapter (not forcing but still)! A very special thanks to OddBall411 my very first follower! Thank you so much! <333333