Visual Arts and Lollies

I'm in visual arts right now, I like drawing. But I don't really have enough patience to complete anything. The girl to my right seems a bit rude, she's slightly extroverted and isn't friends with many people but everyone seems to like her. The girl to my left is relatively nice, but the first questions he asked me was "Are your parents divorced?" That's a story for later. She's okay, friends with Abbey, she's rich. She also has a twin sister, identical. She's handing lollies to everyone, I denied her of course, I genuinely don't like many kinds of lollies. strawberry and raspberry flavours are my favourite, I prefer chocolate. Lollipops are an acceptation. Everyone's just playing games, I'm writing a book. It's kind of annoying how I don't feel the need to just play Minecraft all the time but I'm so glad I'm writing, I forgot how good it felt to express myself. Even if no one will see it, which kinda hurts but it's better than nothing. Now people are whispering to each other, in front of me, it was rude Sure but I'm not interested in that. I feel sorry for our teacher, she has to deal with random bursts of laughter. I'm just as confused as she is. She made me read out a statement in a document that I wasn't even on, I feel completely embarrassed even though no one was paying attention. 

The teacher's handing out our artworks now, so I need to get to work, but I'll definitely update this later on today, I have nothing better to do.