The Party

⚠️Warning: Mature Content Ahead⚠️

They got out of the buildings, thank god.

Brenda, Thomas and Y/n wandered around... well, the two Gladers didn't know where they were. It looked like a city, a large one. People were making their lives here, cooking, feeding and socialising.

It was reassuring.

Brenda suddenly stopped and sat on the ground, looking in pain.

"You alright?" Thomas asked her. She lifted her trouser leg, to show a large scratch and a bite mark, oozing blood.

"Brenda..." Y/n whispered.

"Yeah, yeah I know." She ripped a bit of material and wrapped it around her leg, to try and stop the bleeding.

But they all knew what her fate was.

"Let's just go find Marcus."

************
They eventually found themselves in a courtyard, people wearing outlandish clothes and acting weird were standing outside.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Thomas asked Brenda, but before she could reply, a woman came up behind them, walking seductively and twirling a lock of hair on her finger,

"You guys here for the party?" She asked.

"Uh no, we're looking for Marcus. This is his place, isn't it?" Brenda said.

"This is my place." A man stated, making the trio look behind them to see a guy, beefy and pasty looking.

"Are you Marcus?" Y/n asked.

"Marcus doesn't live here, anymore." He says.

"Do you know where we could find him?" Brenda asks.

"Sure, sure. He's over in zone B." The man says, not very convincingly.

"What's Zone B?" Thomas asked, as the woman brushed her fingers over his shoulder.

Bitch, back away.

"It's wear they burn the bodies." She whispered into his ear, making them look at her in alarm.

"Look has anyone else been by here? A group of kids around our age? They had a girl with them. Dark hair." Y/n asked, desperately wanting to know where her best friend was.

"You know... I think they might be inside." The man said, again, unconvincingly. "Here, drink this."

He got out a clear bottle, filled with a green liquid. Y/n didn't want to know what it was, because she had a feeling it was something stronger than alcohol by the looks of these people dancing around them.

"What is it?"

"The price of admission."

None of them made a move to drink it, knowing that this wouldn't end well.

"Drink it!!" The man spat, and Brenda immediately took it and drank a few large gulps of it, coughing after making the pasty man chuckle.

Y/n took it from Brenda and drank it as well, partly because she wanted that blonde woman to stop touching up her boyfriend. It traveled down her throat, burning on the way down.

Thomas drank it after, making them same disgusted face that the two girls made.

"You guys enjoy the party."

They were all pushed into a room, it was full of people who were either half naked or wearing nothing at all. It reeked of alcohol, drugs, sweat and the musty smell of sex.

It was a party alright.

"Maybe we should split up." Brenda spoke up, sounding slightly dazed. "See if we can find the others... I'll meet you back here in fifteen minutes."

As Brenda walked off, Y/n and Thomas started to feel lightheaded, but heavy headed at the same time. Everything went slightly blurry, and the loud music was muffled.

"I-I'll... I'll go t-this way... you go that way." Y/n struggled to say.

"N-No... you stay-stay with me." Thomas said, equally as woozy.

"We'll be fine... I-I'll be fine, trust me."

"...don't drink anything else, o-okay?"

"As long as you don't."

They both shared a sloppy kiss, not really knowing where the others mouth was, then went opposite ways.

Y/n stumbled over her feet multiple times, trying to find a sense of balance, but the drugs kept going at her head.

The things she saw as she walked through the room that seemed endless, didn't seem real. People were getting pleasure out of playing with a Crank. They had it chained up, pulling and finally shooting it dead.

The room began to spin, and she almost fell over,

"Thomas..." She whispered "I need to find... T-Thomas..."

But she didn't get far, she found herself in a part of the room she didn't recognise. She wasn't looking where she was going, and bumped into a man.

"Whoa... where ya goin' missy?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy. This guys must be at least twice her age.

"I n-need... I need to..." Y/n couldn't finish her sentence, she could barely hear herself over the ringing in her ears.

"I know wha' ya need... just relax, darlin'." The man said, and his hands found her waist. Y/n wanted to protest, but her body was getting weaker by the second.

"N...No...! Pl...ease."

The hair on his face could be felt on her neck as he roughly bit into her neck, and his hands grabbed under her thighs, most likely leaving a bruise.

Y/n was completely defenceless. She knew how this would end, and the thought just made her sick to the stomach.

Tears brimmed in her glossy eyes that were drooping closed... no! She needed to stay awake. Maybe Thomas would come and save her... god all she wanted was to be in his arms right now.

The man kept going at her body, until he lifted her up, carrying her to another room. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew it was away from Thomas.

A hard surface hit her body as she fell onto the ground. She groaned in pain, her head now in more pain than before.

Hands went up her shirt, groping harshly at her breasts. A sob left her lips as her jacket was shifted from her body and her shirt was lifted from her.

"Please..." She whispered. The man leant down and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Alright... but only because ya said 'please'..."

Then... her pants were rolled down.

1016 words (not including this)

Yeah... not the way you though it was gonna go

-F