The Right Arm

Marcus eventually confesses that his party was a ruse. His plan was for the kids to walk inside, get drunk, and WICKED then take them when their venerable. They all guess that was going to happen to them,

"They have an outpost in the mountains..." The beaten up man said out of breath "But it's a long way away... you've got half of WICKED on your ass, your never gonna make it."

"Not on foot..." Jorge leaned into his face, with a devilish grin "Where's Bertha?"

"...not Bertha."

************
Soon, Y/n, Thomas, Newt, Minho, Teresa, Frypan, Aris and Brenda were all in a beaten up car, being driven by Jorge.

It felt great seeing the horrible looking mountains and vast open plains where the could have walked just pass by them.

But that didn't last long. Jorge stopped the car as soon as he reached a part of the road where it was blocked by abandoned cars. They all got out and looked at the mess, and Jorge said,

"Well, looks like we're on foot." The irony thick in his words.

They all looked at the cars as they slowly walked by, they were rusted, broken and had smashed windows. Newt opened a trunk, but it was empty. The people that owned these clearly were running.

Suddenly, guns shots flew down from above.

"Get down!!"

Newt pulled Y/n down next to him as they took cover behind a car.

"Where is that coming from?!" She asked.

"Somewhere we can't see!" Was Newt's reply. More showered down, nobody getting shot thank god, they were all bouncing off the cars and the pavement.

"Hey is everyone okay over there?!" Thomas shouted over.

"We're fine!" Teresa replied.

"Does anyone know where those bloody shots came from?!" Newt asked Y/n's question. But no reply came, meaning nobody knew.

Y/n poked her head over the edge, trying to see if she could see anyone, but a bullet immediately hit the car when she did. Minho pulled her down,

"Are you tying to get yourself killed?!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to see!"

"There are better ways of doing that!"

"Oh? Like you could do better!" Y/n challenged.

"Why do you have to start a disagreement every time I give you advice?!"

"Guys, now is not the time!" Newt says.

"Everyone!!" Jorge's voice could be heard from a few metres away "Get set and sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!"

Those words didn't sit well in anyones head. What they hell was going on? They all waited... and waited. But then a woman's voice could be heard,

"Drop it."

Crap.

"I said drop it! Now!!" She repeated. "On your feet! Let's go!"

Thomas and Jorge stood up slowly, their hands in the air. They pushed the two men towards everyone else, then they saw Newt, Minho and Y/n,

"You three! On your feet! Don't be stupid! Move!"

They all stood up slowly, doing the same thing as Thomas and Jorge. Soon, everyone was out of their hiding spot with their hands in the air.

One woman was had tanned skin, dark dreadlocks in a messy ponytail, and the other was a blonde with fair skin. They were both wearing cloths over their faces, so they couldn't quite see their face.