A friend promises. - 2

Warning:
Loneliness
Overthinking
Regret Ness
Self harm
Angst

I found the picture on pinterest, i dunno who's draw that sorry...

___________________

Meanwhile Tubbo POV in the night where Tommy almost freezing to death:

I'm standing right on the balcony of the white house.

The white house was destroyed before, but now it had a big renovations, the white house seems more bigger than the last one.

Loooking at the sky sees many stars on the sky, no cloud i see on the sky. The sky is magenta mixed with light blue and ends in dark blue. With the shine of the sun were going to fall. It's 6 pm, with the exstreme weather coming soon, remembering that X-mas were coming soon. I hope Tommy would come back and we stick together again. Us against the world... But that was the past, how about now? Will he forgive me? It's so quiet without him. Ranboo always beside me whenever i need him. I'm slowly drifting away with the loneliness that slowly torments me from within..

"1..2....3..4,5, 6... 7.."

I count the stars in the sky, oh there's one, it's so tiny. I can barely see it clearly, it's too far away...

"...8."

It's been a years Tommy had been exiled. I guess that's mostly... A little bit too much.

It's supposed to be a greatful night, random happines that always he brought it's slowly gone, we supposed to be playing together, celebrating my great work to ran the nation with my friends besides me. Maybe it's my fault to exiled him... I'm sleepless for three or four days

It's so difficult to ran a country with my own, i'm only 17

it's a quiet night... My people talking about my bestfriend that i exiled, it's become a hot news to them, they call it 'Exiled Theseus' thanks to Techno giving that name, what a nerd.

The winds blows on my head, it's so calming and painfully at the same time, no screams from tommy, but i miss his screams of randomness topic he brought, i feel so guilty after i exile him. The walls of obsidians i can see from the far away, made me more regretting my own choice. I need the reason why'd he burn down George house?? He said it was a prank, that isn't a prank anymore...

Does Tommy will come back?
I hope so...

'what should i do now?' i asked myself

'how do i fix all of this, Tommy will be always supporting me in this situation...'

'am i a great bestfriend? I was choose the nation over him... I'm so pathetic'
'how do i fix this all???'
'will he forgive me?'
'oh i'm such a bad friends...'
'i'm regretting all of my action..'

...

'why do I HaVE TO EXILED HIM???'
'HOW DO I FIX ALL IF THIS OF ALL MY OWN?'
'HOW DO I... HOW TF I'VE TO FIX ALL OF THIS??'
'I AM SUCH A BAD FRIENDS'
'HE WILL NEVER FORGIVEN ME'
'NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONOONONONONONNONOONNOONNONONONONONOOOO-' "-r.President? Mr.president are you alraight?" I snapped out and turn around to see who's asked;

"i'm fine but what are you doing? Do you have some task to do?" I hold my tears and keep my cool as the President.

"Well... Uh no, but Mr.president, you're standing in there like a statue, you sure you're okay?" The person ask again, he wears a black suit with red tie, splitted skin colours, black on the left and white on the right, dark red eye on the right side then the dark green on his left side with tail and pointed ears... And tall.