Lullaby of Toms - 4

TW: funeral, depressed, anxiety, ANGSTTT >:DDDDD
I think??

I don't understand about gender pronouns so let me know if i was wrong.
And yes, this is my first fanfic so it may suck (it suck)

Well... this day is the day Tommy's funeral

New character appears!

Have fun!

___________________________

"Tubbo?"

"...Hm? Yes Big Q?"

"Are... Are you ready?"

They stand infront the nether portal, waiting to go home while carried a dead body with wet clothes

"... Maybe..."

"C'mon Tubbo, i'm here to support you" his voice is full of weakness, he's trembling as he carried the dead body on his arms

"... Yeah, let's do this"

'oh prime... How do we fix this all?'
_____________________________

Is it hard to let your closest friend died?

Is it painful that your friend die alone?

Is it more painless if you go after your friend did?

Is it everyone going to miss you if you did it? Mh? No?

Is it okay to replace your friend position with another?

Is it going to be a big problem for years?

Tubbo and Quackity is walking home after that tragedy and going to reach the white house to tell this news to the others. While Quackity is carried the dead body

Tubbo thinking about everything at the same time; his people, his friends, his allies, his enemy, his dignity and self-respect and a honour of presidential.

He can't even hang out with his friends anymore, after this morning. Probably

His besfriend died. He can't believe it that Tommy would do that, he just... can't believe it, even he saw it with his own eyes. The pillar, the body, the smell of burning woods... Ash, and the ruined place but didn't knowing who's cause it or maybe Tommy destroyed it, Tubbo don't know anything about the exile place, Dream always forbids him if he want to go to the exile land. He couldn't do anything to save his bestfriend from death, but now he's hopeless. He let his mind controlling him, frustrations filled his heart. He remember, how he got the president position, he remember the war, he remember the song that goes after his bestfriend sing it, he remember that the leader of the first time this country was build, the leader was make the song after Tommy.. sang it first. He remember the painful feelings because the war, he remember, the first time he got blown up by a fireworks. He will need a long time to let it go, the feeling of guilty, frustrations, and painfully childhood.

Well... If people die, they die, if people left, they left, if people forgot about you, they forgot.

All good thing is temporary, you can't expecting that, everything wasn't last forever. Even the gods can't do that, probably

They say there are 5 stages of grief;
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

i've hear about that somewhere, and i keep it untill this time, the time you read this. And i'd like to add one more, Revenge

Tubbo know what happen if he always having a mental breakdowns and let his negativity controlling him, so he will searching everywhere to find who's behind this all then blow them up.