Chapter 1 : Forced Love

Many could say you were a normal guy. One with a normal life. But with the role you had, being an omega, you couldn't do much or people would think you were weak. Your role was to get married and let your alpha do all the work, yet you didn't plan on getting married, until today...

"M/N." Your mother (if your mom is dead just say ur dad or smth) spoke. You looked up at her as she placed her tea cup down.
"I've made an arrangement with a near by noble. He says he's interested in your hand in marriage."
This irked you, of course. You didn't want to get married, especially not to someone you've never met!
"Well my answer is no." You firmly said. But your mother had other plans..
"Well I've already said yes. It's been years since you've had a boyfriend. Who was your last one?"
"Jason Derulo.." You muttered under your breath.
"And you guys broke up 5 years ago. It's time to have a new boyfriend. Jason's moved on with his life, so should you."
"I don't want to!" You exclaimed, "I don't want to get married to some rich bastard!"
"Why not meet him first?" Your mother asked, "You never know whether he's the one or not."
"I'm not getting married, I'm not meeting him, and I don't need a boyfriend! That's that mother!" You got up, storming to the door.

You were about to grab the handle until it opened on its own, and there stood a rather attractive man..

His skin was orange like a beautiful tiger lily, irises were painted blue like a sapphire stone, and his hair was neatly placed on his head, his locks golder than yellow tourmaline. He was handsome, so very handsome, he made your heart race.

"Are You M/N?" The man spoke, holding out his wrinkly hand for you to hold,
"I'm Donald J Trump, Your future husband."