Chapter 4: Before Marriage

Warning: This chapter will contain very hot, spicy, gay sex. Viewer discretion is advised.

Donald grit his teeth at the mere sight of Biden, god he hated that man.

"Why hello Donald, fancy seeing you here." Biden smirked

"Get out of here..you ballsack.." Donald said in a husky tone, "M/N is mine.."

Donald grabbed his AK-47 and pointed it at Biden,

"I won't ask you again" Donald glared, threatening to shoot Biden.

"Fine then, I'll leave for now. But I'll be back, whether you want me to or not, i'll be back.."

Biden left swiftly, and Trump put his gun down, relieved that he was gone,

"I don't want to lose you M/N"

"Don't worry trump, you won't" M/N comforted him, hugging him and feeling trump's muscular arms wrapped around M/N.

"M/N..can I kiss you?"

"Of course Donald"

Trump kissed M/N passionately, his hand placed on his cheek as they French kissed,

"I'd like to go further with you" Trump whispered

"B-But trump..we haven't even gotten married"

"Don't worry, No one will know."

M/N nodded as trump held his hand, leading him inside the house and into the bedroom.

!!sex scene starts!!

(I'm skipping the foreplay cause I feel like it 🤨)

Donald inserted his lubricated, 12 inch penis into M/N, M/N let out a soft moan,

"Donald..~" he breathlessly moaned before Donald started thrusting in, going slow and passionate at first.

"F-Faster~" M/N begged before Donald gripped onto his hips and started pounding into M/N.

"D-Donald~! Donald~! Y-Yes~!" He cried out, gripping onto the sheets as Donald thrusted into his prostate, hitting it straight on.

"F-Fuck~! Donlad~! Yes~! Yes~!"

Donald grabbed M/N and turned him around, slapping his ass while he continued to thrust into him. His moans were now muffled as M/N's head was shoved into a pillow while getting ravished but Donald J Trump.

"Im gonna cum~!" M/N moaned,

"Shit me too~!" Donald groaned, his balls slapping against M/N's ass.

"Donald~! Donald~! DONALD~!!" M/N cried out as he had a leg trembling orgasm, Donald cumming inside of him at the same time.

Both males panted, M/N's legs trembled as cum dripped out of his ass. He turned around to face Donald and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Donald returning the loving gesture by kissing M/N's ass cheek instead.

"I love you M/N."

This time, M/N felt ready to say it,

"I love you too, Trump."