Chapter 6: Giving birth

It had been 9 months since you figured out you were pregnant, and naturally your belly grew.

"Look Donald, they're kicking" M/N smiled, rubbing his belly as he lovingly stared at his little angels kicking his belly. Donald got onto his knees and kissed M/N's belly,

"I can't wait until we have our children"

"Me too, love."

You'd be in labor any day now, and while you were nervous, you were also very excited to be a father, Donald was too.

Time skip: 4 hours later

The sky was dark as the moon shined through your window, both you and Donald were sleeping peacefully. Until your water broke.

"M/N..you naughty boy.. peeing on our bed—"

"No! I'm in labor!"

"Oh jiminey crickets!" Donald got up, using his strong muscles to carry your weak frame. He ran down the stairs and threw you into the car before getting in himself and driving you to the hospital.

You were writhing in pain, holding your belly as Donald parked in the hospital parking lot, carrying you inside the hospital.

"I NEED A DOCTOR! MY FIANCÉ'S IN LABOR!"

In minutes, you were on a hospital bed having a C-Section. Donald held your hand,

"It's ok baby, you'll be fine"

You gave him a weak smile as the doctors continued the operation.

2 hours later, you had your beautiful baby girls in your arms as they slept peacefully. They had Donald's beautiful orange skin and your H/C hair . They were beautiful, you teared up at the sight of them.

"Oh Donald, our children are beautiful."

"Yes, yes they are my omega.."

You looked up at Donald, eyes glossy and half lidded due to being tired.

"I love you, Donald."

"I love you more."