Chapter 5: Passion

It had been months since you and Donald first made love, and ever since then you two have been a very passionate couple. Wedding arrangements were being made, and guess what? You were pregnant! It wasn't a surprise though. After all, after your first time having sex with Donald you guys had 47 more rounds.

"M/N, what gender is your child?" Your mother asked while sipping some tea.

"Well..Donald and I have a surprise. We're having triplets, they're all girls."

Your mother gasped, what great news!

"Oh wonderful! I'll be sure to help you throw your baby shower! Such great news must be shared with the rest of the family!"

Though, Biden was watching you through your window, and he wasn't pleased, he was far from pleased.

"Kamala..we must stop this at once! I cannot let M/N slip through my fingers this easily!" He exclaimed

"Sir how many times do I have to tell you?? We can get arrested for this–"

"I am the PRESIDENT of the United States of America! What i say, GOES, and I want M/N L/N to be my husband, do you understand me Kamala?? The next time you even think about defying my orders, YOU WILL BE FIRED!" Biden screamed.

"You know what? I am done! Continue your creepy criminal life on your own Sir, I want no part of it!" Kamala yelled back, getting up and taking her leave.

Whatever. He didn't need Kamala, he didn't need anyone! Except for his M/N L/N, who he continued to watch through the window, putting his hand on the glass and breathing heavily,

"I will raise those children.. and marry M/N.." he muttered before getting up and disappearing into the dark night.

"Donald, what should we name our children?"

Donald thought about it for a while,

"Hmm..I think Rosemary is a pretty name..How about we go with a floral theme? You are a gardener, after all." Donald smiled.

"That's perfect!" You exclaimed

"Of course it is, my little sugar plum. Now come here and give daddy some sugar."

You smiled and went to give Donald a peck on the cheek, everything had just been going great for you! Nothing bad would ever happen, right?