Chapter 3: Jealousy Strikes

Biden tapped his desk, looking down at the papers he was supposed to be signing, but he couldn't focus. Why? Because his ex lover, Donald J Trump, was getting remarried.

"Kamala." Biden spoke.

"Yes sir?" Kamala Harris responded

"Do you know who Donald is getting remarried to?"

Kamala sighed,

"Sir there are much more important things you should be focusing on–"

"If you have any information spit it out now or you're fired."

Kamala let out another sigh, she had no choice.

"His name is M/N L/N, and he's an omega."

Biden scoffed,

"Of course that fool is getting remarried to an omega.."

"Now sir, can we please focus on much more important topics? Like—"

"I'd like to go meet M/N." Biden stood up.

"President no-" Kamala tried to intervene

"You have no say in this Kamala. I'm going to meet him and I'm going to meet him now."

"Fine then."

M/N was outside of his beautiful home, tending to his garden (ur a gardener in this). It had been days since he'd seen trump, and he couldn't get his beautiful, orange, plump face out of his mind.

"Oh trump.." M/N said to himself, in a lovesick tone.

Then, an unfamiliar car pulled up on his driveway. M/N put his watering can down before approaching the car. He was 3 feet away from the car when..oh my god..it was the president!

Biden stepped out of the car and was immediately surprised when he saw M/N. He was beautiful, such a submissive and breedable man! No wonder Donald wanted to marry him, he was one of the finest, juiciest, scrumptious, omegas out there!

"M-Mr president what are you doing here??" M/N asked in a shocked tone,

"I was here to confront you..but that no longer matters. I've made up my mind. M/N, I want to marry you. Please, give me your hand in marriage!"

"M-Mr president.." M/N murmured

Then, Donald appeared behind M/N, walking in front of him and slightly pushing M/N back protectively,

"Stay away from MY omega Biden.."