Valentines Day Special

Look Look, I know it's March, literally a month late and look, I really don't care alright. I'm going to do it anyways. So enjoy!

Y/F/I = Your First Initial
Example: Olivia = O
________________________
Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning feeling really good, I smelled Roses and pancakes with bacon and knew something wasn't right. Not waking up to babies yelling and crying. I decided that it wasn't fair for Derek to be banished when he is just a baby now after his reincarnation so we took him in ourselves. So to hearing nothing is kind of suspicious, I got up and put on a robe before opening the door to see a trail of rose petals, I smirked slightly feelings I already had an idea as to what's going on and followed the path of roses.

Once I reached the bottom I found a Bill waiting for me only wearing his shorts, I giggled and walked up to him "So what are you up today Mr.Cipher?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed my hands on his chest tracing small shapes "Well Mrs.Cipher, Because today is a special day I decided to have our very trusted friends to watch over the kids for us to have a peaceful and wonderful day, just the two of us." I looked up at Bill still confused before thinking about everything that just happened.. 'Path of Roses, Pancakes that are shaped like hearts..Oh my God.. It's Valentines Day!" I looked up at Bill with a frown on my face "I'm sorry.. I completely forgot that was today, I didn't make you anything or plan anything for today." He laughed and shook his head before taking one of my hands from his chest and placing a kiss on my ring.

"Y/N.. it's alright, with us now raising 2 kids now at the same time it's hard for you to try and plan anything for us because you have a lot going on with me also having some things to do while helping, So I took it upon myself to plan our Valentine's Day." I smiled "Your amazing, what would I do without you?" He shrugged and smirked "I don't know, be stuck in Wonderland with Derek?" I laughed and gave Bill a loving kiss which he returned before turning our attention to our breakfast. Bill pulled out my seat and I smiled before sitting down for him to push me in then taking his seat. Looking down at the heart shaped pancakes that says Y/F/I+B in the center, you smiled and ate away while Bill did the same.

After breakfast Bill took me to the living room where a bunch of snacks and drinks were lined up, Bill knowing I don't drink alcohol, had my favorite juices for me to drink. We sat down and watched a bunch of movies and series while being under the same blanket, it was so nice, during that time I somehow fell asleep and woke up to being in the bedroom, there was a beautiful yellow gown with flowers along with a small pink bow around the waist

 We sat down and watched a bunch of movies and series while being under the same blanket, it was so nice, during that time I somehow fell asleep and woke up to being in the bedroom, there was a beautiful yellow gown with flowers along with a small...

There was a card and I grabbed it opening the card
'Wear this tonight, Can't tell you where we're going but I know your going to love it.
                 -xoxo Bill                           '
I smiled and went to take a shower and shaving while I was at it to make sure that everything was ready along with my hair and very slight make up with just eyeliner, mascara and a red lip. I went into the room and put on a matching set of lingerie for Bill knowing him something might happen tonight so I might as well be prepared. I put on the dress along with heels to match and I was ready to go. I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs and saw that the room was nothing like our home, there were streamers on the ceiling with yellow heart balloons and yellow balloons along the sides with a dance floor. Bill walked up to me and took my hand into his and kissed my knuckles gently. "You are truly an angel from another dimension." He says and I giggled looking up at him. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." Bill was wearing a suit with a yellow tie to match my dress. "Well my lady, you don't mind having this dance with me do you?" He smirked snapping his fingers as music played in the background. I smiled and nodded "Not at all." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand while he wrapped his arm around my waist. We danced to the music and I felt as if everything stopped.